Gastroenterology Community
H. Pylori Treatment side effects

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

H. Pylori Treatment side effects

5 weeks ago i had severe gastric problem in the stomach and i consultant  Gastroenterologist  and I have been diagnosed with H. Pylori Infection. I have used the medication -antibiotics(after 2 weeks of symptoms). I also had sinusitis. I had to get operated for the deviated nasal Spectrum. Before the operation i was having dizzinness,fainting feeling and i was feeling as if i am weak. Now after 2 weeks of surgery some times i have the same feeling.
I am not aware the cause for (dizzinness,fainting feeling and i was feeling as if i am weak) these feelings.
Is it because of the Sinusitis still present or because of the omeprazol(40mg) which i am using for the stomach inflamation (inflammation) or could be general weekness.