Gastroenterology Community
H Pylori and Heart Beat Update

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

H Pylori and Heart Beat Update

Update  Well after H Pylori and irregular heart beat, I discovered something else..
Some time ago in this forum there was a person who spoke of Hiatal Hernia and the irregular beat!!  He was so lambasted by the people in the forum, that I felt the same way as everybody else that the guy was a nut!!!  He spoke of pushing your stomach back down through the diaphragm, and that Chiropractors were the people that did this.... Just by chance I I had this done to me...GUESS WHAT??????  not a friggen beat missed since then!!! This explains the big meals, the sleeping on an empty stomach...in fact if I feel my heart skip, low and behold there is a lil nodule by my solar plexus that I push back and then I breathe and feel perfect. Please all of you check for Hiatal Hernia and then see if this is perhaps what going down with you..

This discussion is related to H Pylori and irregular heart beat.
THANK YOU!!!  I have also been posting about the correlation between hiatal hernia and heart problems and no one really has any answers about the subject.  I have long suspected that my hiatal hernia is the cause of my irregular heart beat and chest pains, but no one would tell me anything otherwise.  Thank you again!!
Hello to all

I am so glad I found this forum. I feel much better knowing that others are out there living with the same thing. I have been "suffering" with this irregular heart beat thing for more than 10 years now. Thinking back to earlier, I remember getting dizzy as a kid and having a rapid heart beat in the middle of the night, so it has probably been with me since childhood. I have seen many different Drs  and had all kinds of tests, and all tell me my heart is fine, the PVCs will not kill me, and not to worry about them. Still, I find it worrisome. I love to run, but when these episodes come on, I have to stop my daily trek. I usually get 2-3 times a year when the skips get really bad, and it can last for 2-3 weeks. Anyway, here are the things that I observe: Spicy and rich foods, allergies (post nasal drip), smoky or dusty areas, coffee, chocolate, and stress all can cause issues with my heart rythm. Over the years I have had two diagnoses which seem relevant. These are spasms of the esophagus and GIRD. I like my current GP, and he told me at my last annual physical that if i get too frustrated, he could prescribe meds to take care of the PVCs. I started taking Nexium when my current episode started about a week ago.
Dear,
I do,nt understand well what you telling about solar Plexus pressing and then breath,Please let me guide in a sample english,because I also have episodes of irrigular heart beats,mostly my stomach and intestines are filled with Gas and I burping badly along with trapped wind and miss heart beats,i have got all these symptoms after taking omaprazole,prothiadine,maxolan,dicyclomine,mebverine. since long say for the last 8 years I am suffering from severe anxiety, acid reflux,gas,abdominal spasm and episode of irrigular heart beats,miss beats.Please tell me in detail about pressing of solar plexus techniques and other if you knows some thing about my symptoms. I am 48 years old male from Pakistan
I am 49 year old female who has had acid reflux for years recently started having trips to er thinking it was my heart.I was placed on a heart monitor for a week straight ,found out there was rithmic issues.but they wanted me to start taking metoprolol twice a day.I'm scared my blood pressure isn't high but I have the irregular heart beet.every time I have bouts with my guard I go through this but I found some natural relief with cammomil tea I add a little ground ginger to the tea hot or cold and I get to sleep a little at night.it truly works .I'm so emotionally scored about these flutters and flare ups just wish they would go away,and stay gone.Google and natural remedies help.my anxiety but I just want to live a good normally life.good luck everyone you will b in my prayers