H. Pylori contagious????
I was recently diagnosed with H. Pylori bacteria. My doctor said it was not contagious but I called my daughters pediatrician nurse and she said its possible. I also found it was on Mayo Clinic. I'm scared of starting my treatment and becoming reinfected. Can someone please give me advice????!!!
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  It is basically unknown how H pylori is transmitted from one person to another.  "Person-to-person transmission by either the oral-oral or fecal-oral route is most likely."  I don't think you need to worry much about your daughter getting it, but if she starts having symptoms then you should take her to the doctor.
So should my husband be tested since we have oral sex with each other? I feel so sick. I was seen by 4 doctors and finally I found the cause why I was feeling so ill. I barely started my antibiotics, so I hope I feel better soon. Do you know if I can take acidophilus pills to prevent yeast infection from all the antibiotics?
What foods can I eat that can ease the gurgling in my stomach and intestines while on treatment?
In my opinion, your husband doesn't need to be tested unless he has symptoms.  Over 50% of the world's population has H Pylori and most of those people never have any symptoms.  Yes you can most likely take acidophilius pills to reduce the risk of negative problems with antibiotics.  To ease the gurgling in your stomach, eat foods that are easy on your stomach and avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, acidic foods, etc.
I'm on day six of my antibiotics and I still don't feel well. I have seen a difference though on my stomach gurgling and less smelly gas. I was wondering if pain and swelling in fingers are related to H. Pylori infection? I researched and found that it is a less common symptom but I don't know for sure since my doc. said it was unrelated. I also researched and found out that treatment doesn't always work!!! I just want my life back, I'm only 31 but I feel like 70!!!
It might take a while before you start feeling better.  Also, antibiotics themselves can cause lots symptoms making you feel unwell.  Pain and swelling in your fingers is most likely unrelated to your H Pylori.
I would have your stomach acid levels tested by a gastro and find out if you have low stomach acid and are now suffering the effects of what is called clinical wasting/protien losing entrophy.
I was recently diagnosed with H pylori. It's my second day taking the meds, which are not bad so far. The only problem is trying to decide what to eat. Most things I've researched aren't very specific. I don't eat pork or beef. I know that I can't have sweets, fried foods, and things containing acid. Will mayonnaise hurt? What can I put on my salad? And can I use seasonings when baking or grilling food. Please advise. Thanks.