HELP! is this possobly gastric or breathing disorder?
I am a 25 year old previosuly healthy but only suffered with had acid reflux starting 2 years causing pressure where my diaghram is giving me a shortness of breath sensation, but all ER visits and drs cleared me with chest x ray and then it went away with NEXUM. Recently since I have been under stress and anxiety my chest feels very tight and I have alot of mucous built up in my throat to where everytime  I eat my throat starts to weeze and I feel like it is closing, alot of mucous is built up in my throat and I keep swallowing alot, trying to clear and open it but it doesnt work. Could I be having esophagual spasms in my chest that is causing throat discomfort I have heard of this before? Could this be the cause or is it really a breathing disorder aggrevated by eating or could gastro symptoms cause severe breathing and throat narrowing? ANY ADVISE HELPED!!!
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  It could be many different things and it would be best to see your primary care doctor about this to determine what is wrong.