Heartburn is horrible burn and it never ever stops
I am a 52 year old female.  Recently dx with gastroparesis and am taking bentyl and domperidone with no relief. n I always feel bloated and the heartburn is constant.   I now have pale yellow stools and am concerned that there is a connection to the previous dx.....do you have any suggestions as to what to do next.  I am a nurse and appreciate any thought on the subject.  the quality of my life i horrible right now.....constant heartburn no relief....help please
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Heartburn and reflux are very common with gastroparesis.  This can often be helped by dietary changes.  I would recommend eating many small meals throughout the day, eating a low-fiber low-fat diet, and avoid spicy or acidic foods.
I have been on low fat low fiber and very small meals and meds but the heartburn does not ever go away.....I am at the end of my rope with this....ty for ur suggestions
Do you avoid spicy and acidic foods?