Heavy Feeling in Right Side of Abdomen
hi,
in the last couple of days i am experiencing a heavy feeling in my upper right abdomen.  (ex. if you were staring down at your belly button, it would be to the right but parallel to your belly button).  It doesn't throb and there is no sharp pain but more of a heavy feeling.  Also, sometimes I feel like it goes around to my backside.  
I have not been defecting as much during these last few days as well, but when I do my stool is soft.  Like I said, there is no actual severe pain more of an annoyance because my stomach feels heavy.  (On the first day the heavy feeling was throughout my abdomen but now its solely on the right side)...I also believe that at some points, my abdomen gets numb (maybe anxiety?)...Anyone have any ideas? I am very healthy, 5'7" 130 lbs, 19 year old male.

This is the first time something like this has happened...maybe constipation? appendicitis? UTI?
It could be any of those things.  I would go to the dr to get some basic tests done and if your pain worsens get to the ER.  There is really no way to tell without tests.  You could try drinking water and adding some fiber to see if it is constipation.