Help !
I've lost 7 pounds in one week, I used to be 99 pounds and I'm 5'4.
I'm not on a diet nor am I suffering from anorexia. I eat a lot of junk food because I want to gain weight. I don't have diarrhea but I do have stomachaches that gets worse when I eat pasta or something similar.
I have irritable bowl syndrome and anxiety and I'm very worried about the sudden weight loss.

Should I go to the hospital or am I overreacting ?
Is it because of my anxiety? I'm a little bit stressed out right now.
Is it dangerous to have a very low BMI ?
Get tested for Celiac disease.  

You don't need to go to the hospital - you need to get an appointment with your primary care physician.  You need labs, including a check for Celiac disease because you may not be absorbing.  Or have you started taking anything that might be a stimulant that is killing your appetite?  
Even if your tests come back negative for Celiac (like mine did) you still might have an intolerance to wheat and gluten.  All my blood tests and biopsies came back negative for celiac but I had a stool test (which most consider outdated) which came back indicating that I had an intolerance to gluten.

You can even google a gluten free diet and follow it for a week or so and you should start to see some difference in the way you feel.  However, your DR will tell you go continue eating gluten in order for the tests to come back accurate. as that is what my DR suggested.  He kept telling me my tests were negative and my weight loss stomach pains and loose stools were from IBS and its all in my head.  Even if your tests come back negative you owe it to yourself to give a gluten free diet a chance.  It is so much easier now to follow a gluten free diet.  IT was much harder when I started 8 years ago.  And the food tastes so much better now and more and more restaurants cater to a gluten free diet.