Help can't take a poop.
Hi my name is Cody. I'm a 26 yr old
Male. I've not went poop in three weeks
And I'm miserable. This happens to me
Alot. I deal with this once a month. I've
Tryed laxitives,of all sorts. I've tryed
Smooth move tea. And the exlax
Chocolates. And still nothing. I took
Four senacots too and still nothing.
If you have any advise that would
Help me I would be soo greatful.
This may sound weird, but it's helped me before when I couldn't go for days at a time, try taco bell food.  No joke.  Whenever I would get stopped up and eat some taco bell food I literally pooped within a few hours.  It's strange, but it worked for me.  Doesn't mean it will work for you but it's worth a shot.
Don't take any more stimulant laxatives - senna and bisacodyl (the ingredient in ex-lax) are both potentially addictive and (in my experience) stomach-cramping, diarrhea-inducing.
You do need to drink plenty, make sure you're getting enough exercise, and eat more fruit and veg and less meat and dairy products...
but if you need a "chemical crutch" to keep your bowels working, enemas and suppositories are the best way to go (so to speak), because they don't have to irritate their way all along the intestine and so can bs used frequently (if need be) without concern.