Help clean digestive system
I'm frustrated and really need some advice.  I've been having constipation and it's making my life miserable.  I had an upper gi & endoscopy test Jan 08, return normal results.  

Feels like my intestines are swollen and burning internally, which causes the bloating sensation, but my digestive area is soft, when pressure is applied, my chest always feels tight, very tight which makes it very difficult to breathe, and the more constipated/bloated I feel, my chest begins to hurt.  I have seen a Gastro doc, whom said it's possibly IBS, and try fiber.  Fiber bloated me real bad.    

Well, I've tried Zantac, Prilosec, Milk of magnesia, Magnesium citrate & fleet enema, temporary relief.  

Herbal green tea, cleaned out my system, but it took several day's, then afterwards the problem started again a day or two later.  My digestive system always feels full (bloated), even though I haven't eaten in a few hours.  I have completely stayed away from dairy products, no carbonated soda's.  

Taking medications Synthroid, Clarinex & Benadryl, but the digestive problem started way before the meds.  

Is there anything otc, that will clean out a plugged up digestive system, I mean really clean it out ?  Fleet enema seems to work for the lower digestive system.  I need something to clean out my entire digestive system.  Magnesium citrate gives me diarrhea, and doesn't alway's work, used to work great.  Any helpful suggestions.
ive had constipation problems too.  basically now i just stay on citrucil (sp?) and everything is fine.  i take it twice a day.
I've been reading the 21 day Martha's Vinyard Detox book.  I was able to get it from the library.  While I was reading it for weight loss, everything is related to your digestive system and bowel function and the need to detox for it to work correctly.  I can't do the full detox on my own so I have been modify it to try to get some of the benefits.  

I make a fresh veggie soup (preferrably organic) every night and let it cook in the crock pot.  During the next 21 days, I'll blend the soup and eat as much as I want throughout the day.  I also consume a fresh berry smoothie with organic plain yogurt and/or skim milk and/or a antioxident superfood berry drink twice a day.  Juicing of veggies and fruit is also recommended if you have a juicer.  The idea is to let your digestive system rest for 21 days and detox.  they recommend some other things too in the book and give you the whole plan.  Most of it makes sense to me, it's a little new age in the beginning but after you get through that, it's an informative read.  

Good luck!!!