Gastroenterology Community
Help

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Help

Hello. 29 yr old male here. Very in shape, have ran several half marathons. My job is very active, constant walking. Been having sharp pains on my left side close to my nipple, and further down under my rib cage. Sometimes in my armpit. Seems to come and go at random times. Always while at rest. Also some elbow pain (may be related to a previous wreck or tendinitis?) Sometimes it won't hurt for a week or two. Is this gerd related? I have had it in the past. Also have bouts of nausea every now and then, always in the morning. Also have had bowel changes, had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done, all was fine. Also an ultrasound of my upper left quadrant, and it was fine. I'm at a loss here, my concern is if I go back to the dr, they will just send me to the cardiologist. I saw a cardiologist about 5 years ago. Did an echo, stress test, EKG, all was fine.