Hiatal hernia with no heartburn?
Can you have a hiatal hernia and not experience heartburn? I havent been to a GI yet  but I have all the symptoms..fullness/slight pain in sternum after eating. Bloated sometimes as well
Well, do you cough easy just by breathing in? Trouble swallowing?  Bad breath that you can't seem to get rid of?    Those are other problems associated with the Hiatal Hernia.

Fullness after eating and slight pain can be a number of things - make sure to tell the doctor that you are uncomfortable and in pain.  Until you get there, eat smaller meals - more often if hungry, but smaller.  Choose food wisely.  Don't eat something known to stir up acid or is hard to digest.

Don't put off going to see the doctor or a GI, this may be something the doctor can fix easy - or at least get you going on the right path easy.  

Keep spirits up!

Carol