High Liver Enzymes
I have never had high liver enzymes before. Now they are elevated. CT scan of abdomen done and was okay. A second Hepatic Function was done and they were still high. Waiting on Hepatitis Screening to come back. I've been sick and nauseated for more than 3 weeks and it feels like I did before I had to have my gallbladder out. I'm weak, exhausted 24/7, and have not been able to eat much. My doctor for my fibromyalgia over looked the high enzymes on my lab work so I went to my reg Doctor who did these other tests. He didn't seem to think it would have been any of my medication and my enzymes were fine in May. I feel drained and dehydrated. Do you have any other ideas of what could possibly be going on? Getting very frustrated with my health.

This discussion is related to high liver enzymes.
probably parasites,buy a 7 day detox program at walmart for $20.00
In addition to changed liver enzymes being a result of something directly impacting the liver such as a virus, changes can also result from biliary dysfunction - before or after having a gallbladder removed. You didn't mention when your GB surgery was, but make sure your doc investigates the structural state of your common bile duct. People can develop stones/sludge after the GB is gone and those structures can cause continuing problems.
any kidney stones or elevated serum calcium? arthritis?
They said all of the organs and such looked okay on the CT scan. What they found was remote granulomatous disease in my chest and spleen, and diffuse fatty infiltration of the liver. The results of my hepatic function test were a bit higher the second time than they were the first time. From what I saw of the Hepatitis screening that I picked up from medical records is that it is negative (Non-Reactive). I do not have elevated serum calcium that I am aware of and my gall bladder surgery was about five or six years ago.