Horrible malodorous flatulence smell, even if I'm not farting?!
This problem is ruining my life. My fart stinks like omg, and when I am not farting, I release gases involuntarily which smells like fart/poop/sewage.

I am a student, male, 16, who discovered this problem about half a year ago. I fart many times a day and very often. Worse, I smell like I continously release sewage gas from my anus, even though I do not have any feeling of farting. The smell is really horrible and since I am not able to sense that I'm farting (during the period of involuntary flatus leakage/discharge/emission), I really do question whether the smell came from my rectum or not. Contracting my anal muscles to keep the gas from coming out do not really help, and often makes it worse.

Personally, I find the smell hard to bear with. And if that is the case for me, I am sure it will be worse for others. Those around me even use their fingers to cover their noses, and they often breathe in and exhale deeply and uncomfortably which makes me really guilty that I'm causing them to suffer. Many people cough when they sit with me as well. I do feel apologetic deep in my heart, but I can only pretend as if nothing has happened, although my peers have already identified me as the stink bomb.

The problem started half a year ago, and it went away for about 2-3 months. It resurfaced once again this few weeks. I have been unable to identify the exact cause of the problem, but having researched on flatulence issues, it could be one of the following:

- Diet (include excessive sulfur-containing food intake, food intolerance, food allergies)
- Bacterial imbalance
- Physically damaged anus which causes gas discharge

Observations:
- The problem is worst when I am at school
- My feces stink as well

I worry much more about the foul smell of my flatus than its quantity, since the horrible smell caused much inconvenience and annoyance to others. I really want to get rid of the problem and know the reason why it is occurring. When I'm out, I cannot concentrate on the things I am doing. People are avoiding me, and I am also avoiding them to prevent them from suffering. I don't know what to do and I am emotionally depressed because I think that my problem is worse than a disability, in that it affects others with my malodorous flatuence and involuntary discharge.

I have read several posts on the site related to my problem and there are a few people who have the same problem as me. I hope that I will soon find a cure for my problem so that I can have a social life again. Best of luck to those with the same problem as me too.
Hello Jake9093. Thank you for your response. It was very helpful. Do you remember the name of the bacteria? Was it candida? Also, what was the name of the medicine they prescribed you? I just want to see if it's what I suffer from. Maybe what they prescribed you can help me. Thanks in advance...

Lorie21
Thanks for your comments. I've been suffering from this for a few months and will take your strategy and hopefully eliminate this problem. Thanks
Hi Jake, i feel happy and a hope that i can get out of this problem which as screwed my life.The problem what i have is my rectum smells like poop even tough if i don't fart. people told me i stink bad and i left job and just sit at home looking for a cure. plz plz plz help me with the tests doctor or medicine..i need a life to live if not i have to die

thank you
Hey i am experiencing that condition right now. I notice the smell idk where it is coming from but i have a body odor that time. The smell appeared 2-3 hours after i ate a spiced liver adobo. Then 2 months had passed. I notice it again. The smell was like a garlic or rotten egg. I just ignored it and assumed it was someone else. Another month had passed. There is a smell like something is dead, people make a comment of a dead rat. And on summer, the smell had changed. It's like a fart. maybe because of too much consumption of citrus fruits because i am taking lemon juice 3-4 times a day. and it causes flatulence. After summer. Back on our school days. The smell has changed again. It became a feces like smell. I am worried and confused if it is a fecal body odor or a flatulence that appears even after bathing.
Did you or anyone else figure out what causes this? Or what can help get rid of it? I also feel hot when this happens to me,most of the time. I always thought I was the only one with this problem.
I am going to a GI doctor just to make sure I do not have only a physical issue, but I am going to try ibs  hypnosis.  I think it should actually help, because all i know is having anxiety or stress does not help this issue.
N Nino
hello
ANSWER!ANSWER!ANSWER!                          K.             I WAS SUFFERING FROM THE SAME PROBLEM FOR 18 MONTHS AND MY LIFE WAS BECOME HELL I CAN'T WENT OUT WITH MY PARENTS AND SCHOOL DAYS BECOME HELL DAYS. AAH I CAN'T FORGET THOSE HORRIBLE DAYS. BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.             . AFTER THAT 18 MONTHS I HAD STARTED DOING "KAPAL BHATI PRANAYAM". SINCE 4 MONTHS I AM DOING THIS AND MY 90% PROBLEM IS CURED. THIS IS ONLY THE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM AND YOU BECOME MORE THAN A NORMAL PERSON SO START DOING THIS. BUT YOU HAVE TO DO THIS WITH EMPTY STOMACH ,IF YOU CAN DO IT YEARLY IN RHE MORNING IT IS TOO GODI OTHERWISE DO IT AT EVENING BUT REMEMBER YOUR STOMACH MUST BE EMPTY SINCE 6 HOURS. SO DO THIS AND ALSO SOMWAR YOGA AASAN AND OTH3R PRANAYAM LIKE "anulom vilom" FULL CURE PERIOD IS 6 MONTHS AND YOU STARTED FEELING CHANGE IN THE 3RD MONTH AND AT THE END OF 4TH MONTH IT IS ALMOST CURE SAY 90%. SO FRIENDS DO THIS REGULARLY WITHOUT failure AND THE IN THIS FIGHT YOUR MAIN WEAPON IS KAPAL BHATI PRANAYAM AND DO THIS PRANAYAM CONTINUOUSLY WITHOUT STOP FOR 15 MINUTES I AM REPEATING WITHOUT STOP FOR 15 MINUTES BUT IN STARTING DO THIS IN THREE PARTS SAY 3 ROUNDS OF 5 MINUTES EACH. BUT AFTER 15 DAYS DO ONLY ONE ROUND OF 15 MINUTE AND IF YOUR PROBLEM YOU FEEL IA MORE THEN EXTEND IT TO 20 MINUTES.          . SO ONLY THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. SO FRIENDS DO HARDWORK AND I AM REPEATING WITHOUT FAILURE REGULARLY AT THE SAME TIME EMPTY STOMACH.             . GOOD BYE BEST OF LUCK
ALSO DRINK SOME AMOUNT OF WATER AFTER DOING PRANAYAM AND YOGA AASAAN .
ALSO DRINK SOME AMOUNT OF WATER AFTER DOING PRANAYAM AND YOGA AASAAN AND DO NOT GET LAZY IF YOU ARE FEELING LIKE 1 OR 2 NO , IMMEDIATELY GO TO WASHROOM
is this really effective?
THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM AND FOR ME ALSO IT IS NT ONLY EFFECTIVE BUT IT CURES. BUT IT NEEDS YOUR HARDWORK AND PATIENCE. DO NOT WASTE TIME TRY IT
did yoga  alone changed ur condition?plz reply..
how long it will take to reduce d effect?
That is me exactly. unlike most if the people here, I can't smell it either but certainly know it's happening due to peoples reactions and the warm sensation. Mine only happens when I sit down and sometimes while laying down but only when I've eaten lots of junk lately. There is not a single time I can sit on my bottom without it happening and the longer I sit the worst it gets. I need to know what is wrong with me!!
And the hot feeling people are getting in their bodies is 100% anxiety. The social embarrassment has probably given you anxiety. But the warm sensation I was referring to is only n bottom area. I too am very glad to read you guys post as I have never heard of this from anyone or anywhere else. I have left jobs and relationships like most of you and at one point was very very depressed. Doctors only advised go off gluten etc. you know the routine. But now I can eat gluten without feeling sick or anything so pretty sure that is not it. A colonoscopy many years ago showed inflamed bowel disease and polyps in my upper GI but no answer to the gas smell that comes out of me constantly.
It is very good to have you guys though
Have you found anything that's helped you, i've been having this problem for over a year. I used to be at a very low point in all of this to where if i didn't have my girl i'd probably be a lot more depressed than i was. My minds been physically tired of it so i kinda gave up and let it consume my life and so now i just take the hard opinions of others about the smell lol. Just trying to change my life around, thanks.
was colonoscopy helpful?i have d same issue
It was a long time ago. I need to do one now and see what they say. But no not helpful. Got put under and they found I have an inflamed bowel as I said but nothing else. But if you have never had one I would for sure do it. Just be sure to explain yourself and problems very clearly so they know what to look for. Oh yeah, there is a huge jug of some very terrible stuff you must drink before. = ( but worth it.
thanks......
I HAD MENTIONED MY STORY IN IT AND I HAVE ALSO STATED THAT IT  
NEEDS HARDWORK.
CURES 99% OR 100% IN 6 MONTHS DO IT YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WASTE . ONLY THIS IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RED CAREFULLY WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN IN THE ANSWER
thanku for ur response....i hv been goin thru this for past 7 years.i am goin to try this...i was thinkin of killin myself evn my askd me to go and die.....now dis is my last respite....either i live lyk a human or die
Amxiety can cause air swallowing. Lots more air passes through you. Bio feedback showed tense shoulders which tenses stomach intestines etc try deep breathing and relaxing shouders.  Some days wind up with migraine since now anxiety in head but I would rather that.  I have emphezema from smoking and anxiety since 15,now 56. Also crave yeast food donuts coikies cereal cake and especially bread.  Kust hard to afford fruit and vegetables all the time.
can you guys give me the best way to cure this problem? my life is hell
Hey man I believe I have the same issue. I go everywhere smelling like farts without knowing if it's happening. For me it happened after I graduated. Wherever I work all the signs you described happens with me. The finger on the nose, coughing etc. what makes it worse on me is I actually ask ppl if I smell to see if maybe they could help me and all I get is no i don't smell anything. It's in your head. These words are coming from my doctor and loved ones like my mom. It makes me feel hurt that they couldn't just let me know so I could atleast figure out what's going on. I know it's not in my head but NOT ONE PERSON WILL CONFRONT ME ABOUT IT. I work in an environment with ALOT of ppl around me so it doesn't make sense that my coworkers or customers wouldn't be disrupted. I mean it's technically their faults for not saying anything if it really does bother them. But atleast my mom could say something but she says it's just OCD, or in other words I'm going crazy. I hope anyone could help or even if you found a solution. I completely avoid everything that involves social contact when I'm not working. I don't visit my family, I barely leave my room. The only thing keeping me from ending my life is my job knowing it's the only thing sustaining me. Help..
I've had this problem for over a year now and i know exactly what your going through, i avoided hanging out with everyone i used to call my friends. My senior year of high school was the worst. If i never had this problem it would've been the best. I've never considered the option of killing myself because i've been strong minded my whole life and i've never cared what anybody has thought about me until this, i catch myself worrying and i try to snap out of it but doing this all day makes your mind physically tired. I now honestly don't care about anyone else but myself. If they think i smell, oh well that *****. If they wanna say something to me go ahead. You have to turn into a beast who just doesn't care, or else the problem will continue to haunt you. It's a struggle everyday brotha, let me know if your still on this. Thanks
http://www.healthline.com/health/irritable-bowel-syndrome/common-symptoms#Gas5

It seems i have IBS. **** LIFE
My doctor tested me and results came out as fine which was frustrating because the smell was telling me otherwise. The bacteria which cause that smell (hydrogen sulphide) are harmful to our health as hydrogen sulphide is highly toxic. I knew that I had to solve this problem myself and the elimination diet (removing things which aggravate it) only temporarily worked for me. I spent countless nights researching to no avail. I found a small list of low sulphur foods and realised that I couldn't survive on that alone. But then I thought about it and realised that sulphur reducing bacteria (the ones causing that smell) are common in most of the fruit and vegetables we eat so if there is only a handful of vegetables which don't harbour these bacteria then there must be something about the environment inside those vegetables which is hostile to them. I was thinking about phytochemicals (natural plant antimicrobials found in uncooked plants). To cut a long story short my gas has stopped after two days of eating just small amounts of uncooked organic eggplant. I cannot tell you how relieved I am. I hope this helps for you and if it does can you please spread the word on other forums as I have seen this being mentioned on countless other forums and I don't have the time to visit all of them. P.S just before I tried the raw eggplant I also tried powdered turmeric so although I don't think it was that, I do have to mention it just in case the turmeric had anything to do with it. Good Luck my friends.
Ok, this is embarrassing but it appears as though the gas has returned, so it may not be the eggplant after all. I am going to try the turmeric again to see if that was what stopped the gas. If any one else notices any changes after diet experiments then it would be interesting to hear about it.  
YES! the farts have gone and IT WAS the Turmeric. I googled it after I noticed this profound change and the internet is full of scientific articles proving Turmeric is a very powerful bactericide. It apparently destroys their cell walls. It is even documented to wipe out MRSA antibiotic resistant bacteria. I promise you all that Turmeric will stop your farts. Now I fart very rarely and they are just the loud ones which have no smell at all. Please spread the word. If it works for you please post your success story here so others can see that it obviously works.
Hello once again guys
Now listen the truth in my last post i had mention 90% cured  
But it was only 50 % . But now it is reach to 70% because when i go to college early in the morning the starting 1 or 2 hours are of concern i have to pass gas but it is not smelly no smell was coming from that. But after this 1 or 2 hour i can sit in the college for the remaining day and also till night
But i have to eat something in lunch break otherwise smell started coming but now this is redused. Now the current condition is very good for a month i have not smell it but when i was in computer lab last week everything was alright
But suddenly teacher started tutorial on the computer next to me and i was surrounded by students as only sir and me were sitting and rest of crowd surround us and learning what sir was teaching but the worst thing was that girls were behind me so after 10 minutes i started feeling uncomfortable so i had to move from there to save my reputation. But as i move behind the crowd my situation become under controll. This prove that our mind is playing
A lead role in this disease.
But i am happy about it that my mind is in healthy condition now as compare to the one before 9 months. Guys just don't waste your time and start doing pranayam yoga exersise. But remember pranayam is the main if only do pranayam that is alone more than enough. But in pranayam also KAPAL BHATI is the main, for continues min 15 minute if the problem is more then for 20 minutes and also drink plenty of water.
If any body is interested in it then i can tell one more pranayam which is seriously very impressive in results but it also have another benefit i.e it increases your memory power as i heard and ofcourse experienced it . If you are a student it is very good for you.
Hey buddy tanks fr ur info...bt can u plz specify how did u take turmeric,along with what?. Im goin thru dis fr 3yrs now i have tried everytin  i can nd d only ding im sure is dat dis prob is mostly due to our fears nd belifs...it is d truth... Most of us with no symp to show at all bt still d smell problem persist with u... It is BcoZ ur SUBCONCIOUS MIND is full of fears and doubts wich v hv creatd with our tinking. I hav read many prople cured of dis problem by der faith in god dat d lord shall help dem nd dey were helped.... Do u now get it? Its all in d mind.. D way we believ creats our life... So have faith shall b cured and u will....i noe its hard to b positive  wid dis prob around u bt u have to b persistent  bt always believ u will b out of dis misery.... It will take time depending on d longevoty of ur prob...... Most of d people who were cured is simply bcoz dey wer very positive and believed in d treatment ...so frns im frwrdin smetin wich can change your lyf... I noe its hard to live lyk dis... Bt we all be back again....  v have no prob bt Only dose v make up in our mind.... Love life
I hv read dat a person was cured fron dis by conveying himself evrytym dat he was fyn  nd he is being cured... Dis is magic ppl try  it .bt it will take tym mind u
Learn to spell, Reverend Fart. I too will pray for less murderous *** fumes.
Let me share my testimony I dealt with this problem since 2012 when I had my first daughter I dealt with a fishy odor first. I went from job to job none of my family could smell it but other people could I was depressed. I didn't wanna go no where I just wanted to be by myself. I went to several doctors and they couldn't give me a answer I lost hope I just new I was gonna die. My mother was my only friend she was there for me threw the whole way. Then it went from a fish smell to a fart. I got a referral to see a GI doctor they found bacteria in my system and I was on a lot of antibiotics and I had to change up my eating habits. One day I decided that I didn't wanna deal with it no more so I went to god and prayed and prayed and I decided to get baptised. Now I must say the smell really came when I smoke cause I was a heavy smoker so I asked God to heal my body so I got baptised and when I got out the water I didn't have that problem again. Now that was God I was 20 nobody but God. Now I'm 24 and I slipped up and started back smoking again didn't never think in a million years that it would come back and now here I am again dealing with the uncontrolable gas again after god had deliver me already and I just had a baby and she is 2 months I just recently let my job tryna get paper explaining what's going on cause they don't understand I have a bf that don't understand why I'm crying a lot it has gotta to that point that I kinda lost hope but I know at the end of the day it was my fault for picking up smoking again. Basically the moral to my story is god can deliver you from it when I first experience it I didn't think other people had this problem I thought I was unnormal or something. But now I'm learning from my mistakes and I'm taking it a day at a time. Tryna stay positive and keep my faith cause god did bring me out of it before and I know he can do it again. So now I have two kids to live for. And I'm here to tell you that god is a forgiving god and he will never leave you nor forsake you. Even though I missed up twice and I'm going threw this again I'm glad it now as bad as it was the first time cause it could've been worst. I'm just thanking God for giving me another chance and you live and learn. But I just wanna encourage everyone that is going threw this problem you are not alone take it from someone that's been threw it twice. Even when you think God is not listening he is always there. So yes don't give up there are ways to get rid of it but it won't work unless you trust God to do it for you. I love each and everyone of you and I pray god give you peace and strength and healing in the name Jesus I pray Amen.
I loved your testimony. i myself dealt with involuntary excessive farting and no one understood what i was going through, not friends or family. It cause me to feel depressed and I withdrew from everyone. I turly believe  Jesus Christ is the  deliver of all. Thanks for sharing p.s your not alone
Hey baby! Do you masturbate a lot in your ******* using your fingers or other big objects. I have done anal a lot of times and I had the same problem but it will disappear I promise.
You might have a food allergy.... it could have been developed due to a myriad of different factors; as a consequence of being the host of an intestinal parasite for a prolonged period of time, genetics, et cetera. Get tested for intestinal parasites/worms, go see a gastrointestinal doc. I suffered from the same problem as a 15 year old and it took me years to find out what had caused my body to become so horribly aggravated by dairy products. Anything with milk or its derivatives would seem to cause the uncontrollable flatulence (and still do). Back then it completely devastated my social life. It was so bad. Especially since I'm a social butterfly and no one ever expects the smart, pretty girl to be the source of a consistent stream of vile gas. I used to love diary so much, I would drink chocolate milk on the daily.  I have problems with it here and there when I accidentally have milk (even lactose free milk and milk products). Try completely cutting all dairy from your diet for around 3 weeks to see if it helps. (ALL DIARY) That means checking labels, no yogurt, ice cream, chocolate, whey, cheese, butter, creams, milk, ranch. I would also advise you to start taking probiotics on the daily. It's hard at first, but it's better than being a social outcast for life. Good luck!!! Wishing you the best.
You might have a food allergy.... it could have been developed due to a myriad of different factors; as a consequence of being the host of an intestinal parasite for a prolonged period of time, genetics, et cetera. Get tested for intestinal parasites/worms, go see a gastrointestinal doc. I suffered from the same problem as a 15 year old and it took me years to find out what had caused my body to become so horribly aggravated by dairy products. Anything with milk or its derivatives would seem to cause uncontrollable flatulence in me (and still do). Back then it completely devastated my social life. It was so bad. Especially since I'm a social butterfly and no one ever expects the smart, pretty girl to be the source of a consistent stream of vile gasses. I used to love diary so much, I would drink chocolate milk on the daily.  I have problems with it here and there when I accidentally have milk (even lactose free milk and milk products). Try completely cutting all dairy from your diet for around 3-4 weeks to see if it helps. (ALL DIARY) That means checking labels, no yogurt, ice cream, chocolate, whey, cheese, butter, creams, milk, ranch. I would also advise you to start taking probiotics on the daily, eating more fruits and vegetables, exercising (really helps) and hydrating your body well.... when you first start taking probiotics you may experience some flatulence as your body gets used to the cultures you're introducing into it but it should go away as your body adjusts. Give it a few days. It's hard at first, but it's better than being a social outcast for life. The gases, the smells, the overuse and abuse of my sphincter muscles to no avail (no matter how clenched I kept my anus, it would still seep out... which is kind of funny to me now.... but back then..... I would cry about it), the social problems.... they all went away for me. Try your best not to stress about it. As I felt that back then, stressing made it worse. There is hope. Approach it as a scientific research project, research for yourself, test things.....just don't give up. Good luck!!! Wishing you the best.

- Med student
I have similar problem since more than two years. All this started two years back during my job training, I regret those two days. As I have problem of going to toilet too many times in a day I used to hardly drink water or eat anything(would think of going home and drinking) but those two days when I went home had food n forgot to drink water (was very tired) and slept off. Next day in order to defecate I went to toilet but I was not getting pressure so I applied more and more pressure to make sure bowel gets emptied but nothing came. Trust me the next day also the same thing got repeated(when I tell the same nobody believes it) . The second day in office I could hear people sitting behind me talking about the smell among themselves(though I was not getting any smell) and were secretively trying to figure out who it was, they could find our it was me. Then, I didn't not know that it was such a big problem. And I was feeling bubbles in my stomach since morning that day but didn't know that it was giving out smell too. I have got my intestine cleansed once and colonooscopy twice but it shows everything is normal but still the problem exists. I  still trying to figure out what exactly it is. Fart comes out without my knowledge and people around me laugh at me. My stomach feels bubbles always. When i sit the smell ia more intense. When i stand also there is fart coming.one more thing I feel as though my anus is always open and I try to pull it up or close(very difficult). I feel smell comes out through my nose or my belly. It is very annoying n disturbing. Since then I make sure I drink enough water but mistake done is done. I feel like killing myself.because of this I am quiting my job.please help. Doctor I have consulted is a gastroenterologiat he is unable to understand he also thinks that it is all my mind's game as my friends and family feels. I don't know what to do I feel everything got ruined because of those two days as I was very much normal before that. My self confidence is too low n I feel I have nothing left in life.
OMG! When I read your post I tought that you were telling my story. I have exactly the same problem than you and it caused me a lot of problems in my life. I stopped my studies beacause of it! I had no friends at college because they avoided me and me too. People think that I'm crazy and I fart in public because I like it. They don't respect me anymore. I've seen many doctors but they don't understand my problem :/. The origin of my problem is that I ate something that caused me the worst dhiarrea I've ever had in my life. I know that your post is old but it will be great if you can give me a feedback of your problem. Did you get rid of it ? I'm sorry for my bad english I'm from France.
Do you still have this problem?
k
I had the same problem. Think its yest infection thats causes a bacteria infection in the butt. And causes irritated skin and maybe colorless liguid thats thicker than water. And together its make a awfull fart smell. Heres my solution:

Stop showering so much. I know it sound crazy, But you have to not wash away your bodys bacteria and fat protection. NEVER use Schampo or showring gel down there. Never!

Use Extra virgin Olive oil. Down there. It kills yeast and protects the skin. Before you go to sleep and before you shower.Even in the Bible the knew the worth of Olive oil. Has to be cold pressed.

Take deep breath and dont be anxios. You have to oxygen the blod. Its helps the body kill of yeast.

Dont eat fast food and drink sodas. It makes it worse.

Drink apple cider vineager, one tablespoon in water before the meals.

Good luck. And remember. Never, ever, shower with schampoo, shower gel or even intim care down there. Only water or cold pressed olive oil.

Good luck. And God bless you.

Forgot to mention. The overly washing is the cause for the ones smelling fart, even when theres no gas.

Its like a bad cirkel. They think they smell, and wash more, And they smell even more.

Pleae use extra virgin olive oil, form a good brand. And never use cheap moisturising cream. They contain mineral oil that lay like a layer on the skin so it dont breathe. Makes it worse. Olive oil pentrates the skin and build up its protection again..

Sleep nude and use 100% cotton underwear also does help. But like i said, No bodysoap or schampo that take away all the good bacteria and destoys your ph-level there, and use cold pressed olive oil is the cornerstone that will heal you.

Take my advise. It took me many years before i found the solution. No doctor could help.
Might have answer. TAKE ONE MASTIC GUM PILL, ONE MULTIVITAMIN, ONE L- GLUTAMINE PILL, AND ONE PROBIOTIC PILL WITH AT LEAST 30 BILLION ORGANISMS( PREFERABLY WITH DIGESTIVE ENZYMES). Expect a month for it to take noticeable effect. My theory is that u have H-Pylori which is a bacteria which drilled holes through your intestines. Spilling food particles into your blood stream. Your immune system attacks and logs that food it attacks as an enemy causing a food intolerance to that particular food. Your damaged intestines developed ulcers and the bacterial infection reached the pancreas. Now the pancreas cannot create enzymes properly and the poorly digested food exits the body like raw sewage- causing the smell. MASTIC GUM kills H-Pylori, L-glutamine heals damaged tissue, Probiotics restore the digestive flora to counter the overgrowth into the Pancreas and duodenum, and the vitamins just make sure the body has the proper vitamins, duh. In your severe case of bacterial overgrowth you may want to take a round of antibiotics before you take my strategy but do it immediately after the antibiotics because the bad bacteria will not wait to reorganize. When your bowel issues subside, you will give your anus a chance to rest and the elasticity to return. If you want you can also take TerraFirma, an obscure medicine which is a bacteriophage or antibacterial virus which targets only the common bad bacteria. Phage therapy is used exclusively in Russia and is probably going to replace antibiotics here in America within a few decades. Try it all man. Again no promises, but it just may work. Best of luck to you. Oh and p.s. God isn't going to help you. If he did everything for us, this life would not matter.  
I have had this problem for about half a year now, and I'm turning 16 in a few months. It's barely noticable or just not there if I'm at home and it's worst when I'm at school. I've noticed it sometimes being paired with stress, nervousness and sudden hot "waves" that come with wafts of the smell. My family doesn't smell it and I haven't really noticed other people say something directly about it, but I'm sure the smell is coming from me. Sometimes it's a sewage odor, sometimes fecal. It's weird because I've never had any problem with smelling bad (apart from being sweaty) until half a year ago, just after school started again. I'm not even farting (that I know of) and I smell! I already know I need to make changes to my diet, because the last couple of weeks I've been feeling bloated and I'm just not very healthy atm. Could the smell have something to do with skipping breakfast? I'll try to experiment, but please let me know if anyone's found something that works.
Hello everyone I'm a victim of this horrible smell as of right now. I'm depressed out of this world. I meet a girl that I really want to see but can't because of this odor. People around me instantly rub their nose ,cough, or show some sign that they smell an odor. I'm a 23 yr old young man who everyone loved to be around and get extra close to talk to. Now they discreetly avoid me or can't stick around long enough for a conversation. I've lost all self esteem, confidence, and ego. I live in Miami where its hot as hell everyday which makes it worse. Reading everyone story makes me feel human again because I'm not the only one. I eat almost two bowls of cereal at night wake up gassy. Literally I would not be farting and I would smell like it. I went to clubs and people would stare with a stank look haven't went back since. I work at a luxury car dealership and my co workers know its me stanking up the place.if your going through this you understand my pain and suffering. People can't breathe when their around me. I really hope the cure is produced and I can live my life again.
I've dealt with this and studied it for a awhile. I thought it was sleep deprivation at first, or diet, but wasn't. The one trigger that stands out to me the most is masterbating too much, like more than three times a day. Don't know what it is or why, but that's what is is.
I have a problem read my posts.
I recommend 8 hrs of sleep 2liters of water a20 min exercise . i have to find a job that is at the right hours so it dont affect sleep i have to be in bed by 9.
Did anyone find any cure for this everlasting disaster? There are no upvotes to any of the previous comments to know if they helped others as well.

I'm 'living' with the same problem since 9 years, if not more. I tried so many things from changing my diet and monitoring what I'm eating to taking activated charcoal as gas treatment pills, but nothing helped. The smell even became as the smell of the pills during that time.

Doctors end up saying "it's all in your mind". But I don't think it's completely related to stress and anxiety, as it happens sometimes when I'm on a trip too and relaxed. IBS and diarrhea make the problem even worse yes, but THERE MUST BE A WAY OUT!
I've had it for over decade. It would seems to come and go throughout the years. But, I think I may have a couple reasons this could happen. For one, a damaged anus, like fissures or hemmoroids. The other like an autoimmune disorder caused by an infection, which someone mentioned earlier. Your gallbladder may have a gallstone that blocks the bile, that is used for proper digestion and attacks the pancreas. It's confusing to write, but if you research it, it makes alot of sense. I'm just not quite sure how to fix these problems, if ever resolved from happening again.
I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking, considering you've had this condition for over a decade. Has it had a significant impact on your social life? How often do you notice the smell in your day to day life? have you been able to live a relatively normal life while suffering this condition? I'm a 17 year old Senior in high school, and i'm just starting to address this problem that has been affecting me on and off for the last year, and i'm terrified that i'm not going to find a solution and that i'll be forced to suffer this condition for the rest of my life; it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that i'd rather be dead than have to endure that
I have a few questions if you don't mind me asking, considering you've had this condition for over a decade. Has it had a significant impact on your social life? How often do you notice the smell in your day to day life? have you been able to live a relatively normal life while suffering this condition? I'm a 17 year old Senior in high school, and i'm just starting to address this problem that has been affecting me on and off for the last year, and i'm terrified that i'm not going to find a solution and that i'll be forced to suffer this condition for the rest of my life; it wouldn't be unreasonable to say that i'd rather be dead than endure that
PlEASE HELP !!!
i can't feel farting it just smell and i can't control it because i cant feel , its not happen when i am at home. but when am with friends or outside its started and also uncomfortable in the low area. It first start when i sat and in the car, but now all the time, no matter if i stand or sit or in the car. it is really hard for me. Everyone around me say that there is bad smell , I cant focus on something else it is embarassing, when i am at home i am relaxed and think that this problem ended, but this problem eventually started when i am outside i start fearing and this is very very depressed thing. At this time i am at home i just cant do anything :(((( Please help me, i dont know what to do .....
hypnotherapy is the only thing to take this away.  it has helped me a lot so far, like almost totally.