Horrible malodorous flatulence smell, even if I'm not farting?!
This problem is ruining my life. My fart stinks like omg, and when I am not farting, I release gases involuntarily which smells like fart/poop/sewage.

I am a student, male, 16, who discovered this problem about half a year ago. I fart many times a day and very often. Worse, I smell like I continously release sewage gas from my anus, even though I do not have any feeling of farting. The smell is really horrible and since I am not able to sense that I'm farting (during the period of involuntary flatus leakage/discharge/emission), I really do question whether the smell came from my rectum or not. Contracting my anal muscles to keep the gas from coming out do not really help, and often makes it worse.

Personally, I find the smell hard to bear with. And if that is the case for me, I am sure it will be worse for others. Those around me even use their fingers to cover their noses, and they often breathe in and exhale deeply and uncomfortably which makes me really guilty that I'm causing them to suffer. Many people cough when they sit with me as well. I do feel apologetic deep in my heart, but I can only pretend as if nothing has happened, although my peers have already identified me as the stink bomb.

The problem started half a year ago, and it went away for about 2-3 months. It resurfaced once again this few weeks. I have been unable to identify the exact cause of the problem, but having researched on flatulence issues, it could be one of the following:

- Diet (include excessive sulfur-containing food intake, food intolerance, food allergies)
- Bacterial imbalance
- Physically damaged anus which causes gas discharge

Observations:
- The problem is worst when I am at school
- My feces stink as well

I worry much more about the foul smell of my flatus than its quantity, since the horrible smell caused much inconvenience and annoyance to others. I really want to get rid of the problem and know the reason why it is occurring. When I'm out, I cannot concentrate on the things I am doing. People are avoiding me, and I am also avoiding them to prevent them from suffering. I don't know what to do and I am emotionally depressed because I think that my problem is worse than a disability, in that it affects others with my malodorous flatuence and involuntary discharge.

I have read several posts on the site related to my problem and there are a few people who have the same problem as me. I hope that I will soon find a cure for my problem so that I can have a social life again. Best of luck to those with the same problem as me too.
Have you tried eliminating things in your diet? they also have colon cleansing products that you could look into. there are certain foods that could make you do that but there are also foods that would clean your system out and might eliminate your problem. I think we all have had the sewege smell at one time or another and it usually comes from what we eat. I personally like to torture my kids with it but all joking aside, you should look into the colon cleansing products or foods.
try blood group diet and avoid which is asked to avoid as per your blood group, i m pretty sure it will help. if you do and it help let me know at ***@****
If you're experiencing fecal material and gas that smells like 'something died,' it's important you be tested. That odor is characteristic of a condition caused by Clostridium difficle - a particularly deleterious bacterium. Please check with your doc about doing some stool samples to rule out that condition. If it is present, it needs to be treated in a very specific manner. Diet will not affect the condition. This bacterium can also produce toxins that can cause damage to the intestinal tract, so it needs to be specifically treated and gotten rid of.
I can imagine how embarrassing that can be.  I too, am gassy but am much older than you.  Why not try taking lactobacillus capsules that can be found at the health food store?  They are a probiotic (similar to yogurt) and get your gut flora back to it's normal state.  The recommended amount is 50 billion cultures per capsule.  There are many brands - ask the person at the store which would be best for you.  These are also good for people with irritable bowel syndrome - it heals the bowel and enables a better stool.  Give it a try.

From:  a Canadian Registered Nurse
I think I know your problem. I too have been dealing with the same thing. My gas has smelt the same for almost 2 years now despite diet changes. I saw my doctor about this. I have horrible tummy pains, bloating, rumbling -like hunger sounds - when I start eating, not when I am needing to eat. Anyways, I could share more about my situation but my doctor gave me something solid to check in to. GLUTEN intolerance. Look up the symptoms. I bet you will see much that fits. I also drink lots of soda for the empty calories to keep my weight up. Here is a link to see if this may be something you should follow up on.
http://gluten-intolerance-symptoms.com/#gluten-intolerance-3
Good luck.
My name is Joshua, I am 15 and am attending high school as a sophomore. I developed this problem this school year after noticing a constant farting smell during class. At first I denied it was me and thought it was somebody else around me until I didn't attend school one day and noticed the smell still lingering around me. I have been researching on this uncontrollable flatulence problem for quite some time now and have seen many ideas that I am willing to take into consideration.

The farts that surround me are not extremely foul smelling but are indeed noticeable, and it frightens me thinking that they could develop and become rancorous. I want to rid of this problem as soon as possible but there is nothing I can do about it. I spoke to my father about the problem and he told me it was my diet. So I started taking "crap" foods out of my diet, starting with candy, soda, and any sugars that can do harm to my body. I researched it some more and thought the problem was me developing Lactose Intolerance. So I took lactose products out of my diet as well (Which was very hard for me due to being a huge milk fan). As I noticed that the stench was still around I consulted my father furthermore and he said just stay on the diet a little more and if it is still there we will go to the doctors.

If anybody has any advice for me that would be wonderful. I am praying that I dont have IBM or IBD or any other harmful disease. I will keep you updated on what is happening with my problem and see if anything is helping.
-Josh
i also have this horrible problem, im 19 yrs old, cant put my finger on the causes, but it started while im taking accutane for my acne..... im embarrassed  of the way i make people who sit next to me suffer during each class. and im sick of sitting as far as possible from any one i know...  please help me i need ideas to stop this nightmare.
the answer
look at this

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Gastroenterology/why-do-i-smell-like-gas/show/1734288
hi there..i have the same problem..except mine is a smell of ******** (or some weird kind of **** odor) i have no idea what caused it..at first i smelled a sweet fishy odor for maybe 3 months..cant really recall..but it transitioned into a smell of a moose...then ********...then dog ****..then back to ********...it's been a year now i'd had this problem..i dont think its the novo virus..maybe its and issue with muscle strengthe in the anus and possible shift of my tailbone affecting the anus muscles causeing the smell to leak...but WHY does the smell spread for about a block in my neighbor hood..im a sharp guy..and i'v noticed quite a few people with it...some are like skunks that you do not want to be behind..they emit a strong putrid odor that sprays form behind them when they bend over...and others like me..give off a light smell that reaches far...mine is extremely light..and can actually be appealing..but the smell can go for a mile..literally..i kid you not..it's a bizarre phenomenom..and i dont know what to do...i would hate to have a doctor anal probe me..because i'm homo-phobic..if anyone has and interesting imputon facts or oppinions on what they think it is..plz sign up and post a reply..ty fyi i am not sure if it was from contaminated water, a hand shake..or contaminated food..but this truelly is bizarre..the range of which this smell can go will make you question sanity and physics of smell
i feel so bad for you.but i do understand. he same exact age it happened to me.life was a nightmare . maybe we could share info .
I am a 17 yr old girl and I noticed this problem at the beginning of this school year. I don't understand it at all... I was in my biology class and all of a sudden I smell a feces/fart like odor, even though I literally don't feel like I farted. In fact, I thought it was the guy next to me that farted the first time it happened. I only realized it was me after it happened a few more times in the same class (which is in the morning).
It's horrible... there's no sound or even feeling, but then the stink comes like out of nowhere. Also, I went to a foreign country this summer and had SEVERE constipation and diarrhea. I'm thinking that maybe this is why it started.
It's so embarrassing  b/c it travels so far. So far it's only happened to me in this class but I'm afraid it'll start happening in other classes.
i am having something similar, but have no idea if it is in my head.  for some reason i smell it most at school as well (i am in college) and it seems to linger in my nose (?).  it's been happening for about three weeks now and have no idea if other people can smell it, they don't seem to stay away, but i am finding myself trying to keep distance while having a conversation or the like.  i have had issues with flatulence but do hold the gas in until i am in private (I've always wondered if that was extremely unhealthy.. i just don't like being rude), but maybe it's bad breath? I really don't want to have intestinal issues.  I do have a back injury- the top half of my spine is shifted forward, leaving a much smaller opening for the nerves to slide up and down, from how my physical therapist puts it- my nerves are extremely tight and some pinched.

this constant waft of foulness that poofs up into my nose became worrisome after about the third day, i started wondering "WTF why do i smell farts wherever i go? i am not farting".. at first i thought maybe it was something in the vent system on campus- but i smell at my home now too, like when i am sitting on the couch or standing in the kitchen. i started worrying that maybe i have something rotting inside, or maybe a sinus infection.

so i have started doing research- and these links looked most promising (especially since i do have an injury causing nerve issues- but damage to the vagus nerve doesn't have to be caused by some big injury from what i understand)

http://www.newhealthguide.org/Vagus-Nerve.html
   -discusses: 5. Peptic Ulcer and 6. Gastroparesis

what if the smell is actually coming from rotting/fermenting foods in the stomach? i remember when i was i kid we would go visit one of my mother's clients who's stomach DID NOT WORK and he was supposed to ingest food directly into his intestines bypassing his stomach. he really missed eating and sometimes would sneak solid food. well, with a non-functioning stomach the food would sit there and start to rot and ferment which caused the amazingly disgusting smell- it would fill the house.

Don't take accutane . It damages your liver  and kidneys. It's poison!
Hey,
Reading you guys is a big relief since i suffer from the same problem since im 14 years old (i now am 23). I cant give you any solution as i still suffer from it, but here's a few things :

- "Junk" food makes it worse. It got better since i eat balanced food (like 1/3 meat 1/3 vegetables 1/3 carbs). ESPECIALLY avoid fried food, it makes it terrible.
- Psychology seem to be a part of it, since it only happens when im stressed (mostly at school, but it happened at social events).
- I try to drink 2 liters of water a day. One before lunch, and one after.
- It seems to be related to the presence of feces in the rectum. I drink a coffee in the morning and one directly after lunch so that it makes me poop, and reduces the "accidents".

To sum all this up, i'd say its constipation and stress related, with a loss of sensitivity in the rectum (god knows why). So try to eat vegetables and drink enough water to avoid constipation.
Go to the toilets on a regular basis : be late is better than spreading a corpse smell. Sometimes i dont feel that need in my rectum but i feel pain in the lower guts (if you do too, go to the toilet).
Avoid stressful situations as much as possible, or if you cant, try to concentrate and relax.

I sincerely hope we'll get out of this.

P.S : weird thing is that farts that i "feel" do almost never smell like that, and more important "disapear" really faster. Sometimes it happens and that stench follows me for a 100 meters. So i'd just like to know if its the same for you guys.
Are you now recovered of this?
Eating glutin free food helped you?
I developed this problem after suddenly changing my diet and exercise routeen. I switched from terrable eating habits to a paleo palette. Then, suddenly, I had everything you describe; sulfur smelling gas that not only wreaked, but lingered to the point where clothes and rooms would retain the smell for days. It was terrible. However, I had a few other symptoms too that pointed me in the right direction. The problem - poor amount of digestive enzymes and insufficient fiber intake. My body couldn't handle the new, complex foods I was giving it, even though they were healthy. Now, every morning, I have a breakfast shake with two heaping scoops of plain, powdered fiber, a colon probiotic and an enzym supplement. The very first day, the gas diminished to almost nothing (and I was tooting every five minutes, even at night). My stomach felt better, the abdominal pain went away and it got better every day afterward. You can get all the supplements and fiber at the Vitamin Shoppe.
could you also give us the brand names for all that you've tried and it worked?
i have the same problem i'm now 17 year old girl and this is destroying my social life as i don't want to embarrass myself i just avoid all situations like going to school and meeting friends. i don't have lactose intolerance neither gluten intolerance as i have been tested for those due to this horrible situation. if anyone has any tips to get rid off this i would appreciate them all! i have also noticed that this has something to do with stress. but it also occurs when i am relaxed, just less often.  
google IBS irritable bowel syndrome. you might have it it's not dangerous :) but it's 's not pleasant :( hope this helps!
I feel like i have the same problem, but i cant smell it myself. i hear people talk about a "fart smell" and some even ask if i farted. I immediately deny it and get away from there as soon as possible. I notice my *** will start to sweat and get hot. The smell quickly follows i assume because people are usually commenting on the smell. Im not sure if its in my head or not because ive had too many coincidences. I wash extra good down there and use excessive deoderant. IDK what to do,
I can't express with words the relieve I feel after reading all of u guys post. Im a male, 26 yrs old and I too have the same issue, (farting without knowing or feel it) Is it possible??? Of course it is!!! I've been dealing with this issue for almos a year now,I mean I become aware of it a yr ago. although looking back in my life I prob had this problem since childhood. I remember friends saying omg! There's something dead inside of u! And I will laugh about it, thinking daware of the big big problem that will The weird thing is I've never smell  it, I know it happens because of the comments of co-workers and ppl in my life, I have seen so many differents doctors, that didn't have anything
I'm sorry my phone died in the middle
And I will laugh about it saying blame it on me! Unaware of the big big test I will have to face later on life. I said test because this issue has made me see life in a very different way. I'll get to that later..
I visited many doctors with no positive results, at 1 point I was feeling worst than before with all the meds I was giving. I fell into Depresion I didn't want to be around anybody I quit my job, I'm a cook so u guys can imagine how difficult that was, I stayed hm for almost a month. Crying and feeling like dying. Really tough times for me, I thank god my mom was by my side thru all of this,the  only person in the world that understand what I was going thru.she will said we'll get thru this as her eyes will filled with tears. After many tries she got me to try natural medicine cause she believes herbs and fruits are the best thing u can put in ur body. Having tried pretty much everything else I decided to try it . I got this colon cleanse thing and a couple other stuff, I have to say that it made me feel way better although the gas was still present, all of my others stomach issues were slowly diminish until completely gone. Side note: plants are the best thing u can put in ur body trust me! Have u seen a dog eat grass?? It helps settle their stomach.. So there's that
So after trying the natural medicine i felt with so much energy I felt the desire to live again. I tried going back to society but the gas problem was still present, this time I wasn't going to give up, damn u gas!!! I'm the only 1 in control of my life I thought. With that mind set I research every single thing I thought  could be the culprit. And started examinating myself from head to toe. And found 3 possible  culprits at least in my case, which I think could be the case of lots of u guys cause we have pretty much the same problem which is involuntary gas. #1 post nasal dripping  in my case it's cause by allergies so it makes me swallow a great amount of mucus throughout the day mucus contains bacteria and when It hits ur stomach it creates gas so it's normal if u feel gassy and bloated after swalloing a good amount of mucus throughout ur day. #2 swalloing air in my case I used to breath thru my mouth because my nose was congested pretty much all day everyday. U guys r prob wondering how the f*** the gas leakes or escapes without u noticing or feeling it. In 1 of my many visits to the so called doctor. Sorry to say that but many of them don't give a f*** they just want to get u out of the office ASAP and of course take ur money. Not all of them! But most. So in 1 of my many visits a doctor recommends a colonoscopy to see if there was something wrong in there. I did it and the results were normal he said I didn't have anything that could be causing my gas issue. Ohhh he added u have internal and external hemmorroids like I was nothing he said they were really small and that they will be f
Gone on their on. I came to the conclusion that all of the extra gas and air thats trapped creates pressure. I was getting this pain in the left side of my stomach where all the gas was accumulated, Ur body looks for ways to relieve that. (Internal hemmorroids) which creates a lil opening that allows the gas to pass thru ur rectum and (external hemmorroids ) which then release the gas thru ur anus. U might not even know u have hemmorroids I didn't if it wasn't for the colonoscopy I would've never known I had them. The awful smell is because of the mucus I believe. Mucus is really bad. If ur interested in knowing more about all the bad stuff excess of mucus does to ur body. I recommend u read the mucusless healing system. It changed my life. Well  I hope this can be of help for somebody out there that's suffering just like I was. Don't give up. There's a solution for everything if u keep looking. If u have any questions or just want to talk to a fellow gas survivor lol  hit me up. Ur not alone there's always someone that's willing to help. XD
I have noticed this problem for the past year now. What I have noticed is that I can smell the smell when I am around large amounts of people and become quite hot, but sometimes I do smell it when I am with one or two people, even by myself. I wash all the time. I sometimes think that it's in my head but then I think that it cannot be a coincidence all of the time.  I have become more and more paranoid and think that people must think that I am doing it on purpose, I  have lost all self confidence even though I often get lovely comments about my looks, I have not chosen to get a boyfriend because of it. My diet in general is quite bad. Major coke drinker, chips, chocolate, fried foods. Even when I do change my diet the smell is still there however. Feel literally like ****
Go see a GI doctor, I have had this same problem for about 2 years now. They will send you to get a breath test like they did me to see if I have a bacteria overgrowth in my body and it came back positive the test costs about $400 after that they will prescribe you a prescription which costs about $900 that will get rid of it in 10 days. Goodluck, if it works out for you spread the word around no one likes living like this it's a depressing way to live

Oh and stay away from foods with high bacteria like red meats... Steak, hamburgers etc...
Hello Jake9093. Thank you for your response. It was very helpful. Do you remember the name of the bacteria? Was it candida? Also, what was the name of the medicine they prescribed you? I just want to see if it's what I suffer from. Maybe what they prescribed you can help me. Thanks in advance...

Lorie21
Thanks for your comments. I've been suffering from this for a few months and will take your strategy and hopefully eliminate this problem. Thanks
Hi Jake, i feel happy and a hope that i can get out of this problem which as screwed my life.The problem what i have is my rectum smells like poop even tough if i don't fart. people told me i stink bad and i left job and just sit at home looking for a cure. plz plz plz help me with the tests doctor or medicine..i need a life to live if not i have to die

thank you
Hey i am experiencing that condition right now. I notice the smell idk where it is coming from but i have a body odor that time. The smell appeared 2-3 hours after i ate a spiced liver adobo. Then 2 months had passed. I notice it again. The smell was like a garlic or rotten egg. I just ignored it and assumed it was someone else. Another month had passed. There is a smell like something is dead, people make a comment of a dead rat. And on summer, the smell had changed. It's like a fart. maybe because of too much consumption of citrus fruits because i am taking lemon juice 3-4 times a day. and it causes flatulence. After summer. Back on our school days. The smell has changed again. It became a feces like smell. I am worried and confused if it is a fecal body odor or a flatulence that appears even after bathing.
Did you or anyone else figure out what causes this? Or what can help get rid of it? I also feel hot when this happens to me,most of the time. I always thought I was the only one with this problem.
N Nino
hello
ANSWER!ANSWER!ANSWER!                          K.             I WAS SUFFERING FROM THE SAME PROBLEM FOR 18 MONTHS AND MY LIFE WAS BECOME HELL I CAN'T WENT OUT WITH MY PARENTS AND SCHOOL DAYS BECOME HELL DAYS. AAH I CAN'T FORGET THOSE HORRIBLE DAYS. BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS NORMAL.             . AFTER THAT 18 MONTHS I HAD STARTED DOING "KAPAL BHATI PRANAYAM". SINCE 4 MONTHS I AM DOING THIS AND MY 90% PROBLEM IS CURED. THIS IS ONLY THE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM AND YOU BECOME MORE THAN A NORMAL PERSON SO START DOING THIS. BUT YOU HAVE TO DO THIS WITH EMPTY STOMACH ,IF YOU CAN DO IT YEARLY IN RHE MORNING IT IS TOO GODI OTHERWISE DO IT AT EVENING BUT REMEMBER YOUR STOMACH MUST BE EMPTY SINCE 6 HOURS. SO DO THIS AND ALSO SOMWAR YOGA AASAN AND OTH3R PRANAYAM LIKE "anulom vilom" FULL CURE PERIOD IS 6 MONTHS AND YOU STARTED FEELING CHANGE IN THE 3RD MONTH AND AT THE END OF 4TH MONTH IT IS ALMOST CURE SAY 90%. SO FRIENDS DO THIS REGULARLY WITHOUT failure AND THE IN THIS FIGHT YOUR MAIN WEAPON IS KAPAL BHATI PRANAYAM AND DO THIS PRANAYAM CONTINUOUSLY WITHOUT STOP FOR 15 MINUTES I AM REPEATING WITHOUT STOP FOR 15 MINUTES BUT IN STARTING DO THIS IN THREE PARTS SAY 3 ROUNDS OF 5 MINUTES EACH. BUT AFTER 15 DAYS DO ONLY ONE ROUND OF 15 MINUTE AND IF YOUR PROBLEM YOU FEEL IA MORE THEN EXTEND IT TO 20 MINUTES.          . SO ONLY THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. SO FRIENDS DO HARDWORK AND I AM REPEATING WITHOUT FAILURE REGULARLY AT THE SAME TIME EMPTY STOMACH.             . GOOD BYE BEST OF LUCK
ALSO DRINK SOME AMOUNT OF WATER AFTER DOING PRANAYAM AND YOGA AASAAN .
ALSO DRINK SOME AMOUNT OF WATER AFTER DOING PRANAYAM AND YOGA AASAAN AND DO NOT GET LAZY IF YOU ARE FEELING LIKE 1 OR 2 NO , IMMEDIATELY GO TO WASHROOM
is this really effective?
THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM AND FOR ME ALSO IT IS NT ONLY EFFECTIVE BUT IT CURES. BUT IT NEEDS YOUR HARDWORK AND PATIENCE. DO NOT WASTE TIME TRY IT
did yoga  alone changed ur condition?plz reply..
how long it will take to reduce d effect?
That is me exactly. unlike most if the people here, I can't smell it either but certainly know it's happening due to peoples reactions and the warm sensation. Mine only happens when I sit down and sometimes while laying down but only when I've eaten lots of junk lately. There is not a single time I can sit on my bottom without it happening and the longer I sit the worst it gets. I need to know what is wrong with me!!
And the hot feeling people are getting in their bodies is 100% anxiety. The social embarrassment has probably given you anxiety. But the warm sensation I was referring to is only n bottom area. I too am very glad to read you guys post as I have never heard of this from anyone or anywhere else. I have left jobs and relationships like most of you and at one point was very very depressed. Doctors only advised go off gluten etc. you know the routine. But now I can eat gluten without feeling sick or anything so pretty sure that is not it. A colonoscopy many years ago showed inflamed bowel disease and polyps in my upper GI but no answer to the gas smell that comes out of me constantly.
It is very good to have you guys though
was colonoscopy helpful?i have d same issue
It was a long time ago. I need to do one now and see what they say. But no not helpful. Got put under and they found I have an inflamed bowel as I said but nothing else. But if you have never had one I would for sure do it. Just be sure to explain yourself and problems very clearly so they know what to look for. Oh yeah, there is a huge jug of some very terrible stuff you must drink before. = ( but worth it.
thanks......
I HAD MENTIONED MY STORY IN IT AND I HAVE ALSO STATED THAT IT  
NEEDS HARDWORK.
CURES 99% OR 100% IN 6 MONTHS DO IT YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WASTE . ONLY THIS IS THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM. RED CAREFULLY WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN IN THE ANSWER
thanku for ur response....i hv been goin thru this for past 7 years.i am goin to try this...i was thinkin of killin myself evn my askd me to go and die.....now dis is my last respite....either i live lyk a human or die
Amxiety can cause air swallowing. Lots more air passes through you. Bio feedback showed tense shoulders which tenses stomach intestines etc try deep breathing and relaxing shouders.  Some days wind up with migraine since now anxiety in head but I would rather that.  I have emphezema from smoking and anxiety since 15,now 56. Also crave yeast food donuts coikies cereal cake and especially bread.  Kust hard to afford fruit and vegetables all the time.
can you guys give me the best way to cure this problem? my life is hell
Hey man I believe I have the same issue. I go everywhere smelling like farts without knowing if it's happening. For me it happened after I graduated. Wherever I work all the signs you described happens with me. The finger on the nose, coughing etc. what makes it worse on me is I actually ask ppl if I smell to see if maybe they could help me and all I get is no i don't smell anything. It's in your head. These words are coming from my doctor and loved ones like my mom. It makes me feel hurt that they couldn't just let me know so I could atleast figure out what's going on. I know it's not in my head but NOT ONE PERSON WILL CONFRONT ME ABOUT IT. I work in an environment with ALOT of ppl around me so it doesn't make sense that my coworkers or customers wouldn't be disrupted. I mean it's technically their faults for not saying anything if it really does bother them. But atleast my mom could say something but she says it's just OCD, or in other words I'm going crazy. I hope anyone could help or even if you found a solution. I completely avoid everything that involves social contact when I'm not working. I don't visit my family, I barely leave my room. The only thing keeping me from ending my life is my job knowing it's the only thing sustaining me. Help..
http://www.healthline.com/health/irritable-bowel-syndrome/common-symptoms#Gas5

It seems i have IBS. **** LIFE
My doctor tested me and results came out as fine which was frustrating because the smell was telling me otherwise. The bacteria which cause that smell (hydrogen sulphide) are harmful to our health as hydrogen sulphide is highly toxic. I knew that I had to solve this problem myself and the elimination diet (removing things which aggravate it) only temporarily worked for me. I spent countless nights researching to no avail. I found a small list of low sulphur foods and realised that I couldn't survive on that alone. But then I thought about it and realised that sulphur reducing bacteria (the ones causing that smell) are common in most of the fruit and vegetables we eat so if there is only a handful of vegetables which don't harbour these bacteria then there must be something about the environment inside those vegetables which is hostile to them. I was thinking about phytochemicals (natural plant antimicrobials found in uncooked plants). To cut a long story short my gas has stopped after two days of eating just small amounts of uncooked organic eggplant. I cannot tell you how relieved I am. I hope this helps for you and if it does can you please spread the word on other forums as I have seen this being mentioned on countless other forums and I don't have the time to visit all of them. P.S just before I tried the raw eggplant I also tried powdered turmeric so although I don't think it was that, I do have to mention it just in case the turmeric had anything to do with it. Good Luck my friends.
Ok, this is embarrassing but it appears as though the gas has returned, so it may not be the eggplant after all. I am going to try the turmeric again to see if that was what stopped the gas. If any one else notices any changes after diet experiments then it would be interesting to hear about it.  
YES! the farts have gone and IT WAS the Turmeric. I googled it after I noticed this profound change and the internet is full of scientific articles proving Turmeric is a very powerful bactericide. It apparently destroys their cell walls. It is even documented to wipe out MRSA antibiotic resistant bacteria. I promise you all that Turmeric will stop your farts. Now I fart very rarely and they are just the loud ones which have no smell at all. Please spread the word. If it works for you please post your success story here so others can see that it obviously works.
Hello once again guys
Now listen the truth in my last post i had mention 90% cured  
But it was only 50 % . But now it is reach to 70% because when i go to college early in the morning the starting 1 or 2 hours are of concern i have to pass gas but it is not smelly no smell was coming from that. But after this 1 or 2 hour i can sit in the college for the remaining day and also till night
But i have to eat something in lunch break otherwise smell started coming but now this is redused. Now the current condition is very good for a month i have not smell it but when i was in computer lab last week everything was alright
But suddenly teacher started tutorial on the computer next to me and i was surrounded by students as only sir and me were sitting and rest of crowd surround us and learning what sir was teaching but the worst thing was that girls were behind me so after 10 minutes i started feeling uncomfortable so i had to move from there to save my reputation. But as i move behind the crowd my situation become under controll. This prove that our mind is playing
A lead role in this disease.
But i am happy about it that my mind is in healthy condition now as compare to the one before 9 months. Guys just don't waste your time and start doing pranayam yoga exersise. But remember pranayam is the main if only do pranayam that is alone more than enough. But in pranayam also KAPAL BHATI is the main, for continues min 15 minute if the problem is more then for 20 minutes and also drink plenty of water.
If any body is interested in it then i can tell one more pranayam which is seriously very impressive in results but it also have another benefit i.e it increases your memory power as i heard and ofcourse experienced it . If you are a student it is very good for you.
Hey buddy tanks fr ur info...bt can u plz specify how did u take turmeric,along with what?. Im goin thru dis fr 3yrs now i have tried everytin  i can nd d only ding im sure is dat dis prob is mostly due to our fears nd belifs...it is d truth... Most of us with no symp to show at all bt still d smell problem persist with u... It is BcoZ ur SUBCONCIOUS MIND is full of fears and doubts wich v hv creatd with our tinking. I hav read many prople cured of dis problem by der faith in god dat d lord shall help dem nd dey were helped.... Do u now get it? Its all in d mind.. D way we believ creats our life... So have faith shall b cured and u will....i noe its hard to b positive  wid dis prob around u bt u have to b persistent  bt always believ u will b out of dis misery.... It will take time depending on d longevoty of ur prob...... Most of d people who were cured is simply bcoz dey wer very positive and believed in d treatment ...so frns im frwrdin smetin wich can change your lyf... I noe its hard to live lyk dis... Bt we all be back again....  v have no prob bt Only dose v make up in our mind.... Love life
I hv read dat a person was cured fron dis by conveying himself evrytym dat he was fyn  nd he is being cured... Dis is magic ppl try  it .bt it will take tym mind u