Gastroenterology Community
How to prevent H. Pylori from coming back ?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to prevent H. Pylori from coming back ?

I was diagnosed with H. Pylori by a blood test a year ago. The medical results showed that the number of bacteria is above the normal average ( it should be less than 15, and mine is over 30). He prescribed me with 2 kinds of antibiotics, taking it for 3 months. I was cured (blood test showed normal number of H. Pylori).In less than 6 months I got all the H. Pylori symptoms again : boasting, stomach discomfort, nausea, vomiting. I again ran a blood test and the results showed I once again had a H. Pylori. I changed to another doctor who prescribed me to take:
Dometic Domperidone 10mg: 1tb 3 times daily
Omeprazole                       : 1tb once daily
Synbio                               :2 capsules once daily
The medicine was finished within 10 days and i no longer have the symptoms.The blood test also confirmed.

It's been 5 months and now  I get the same symptoms again. I immediately took the medicine the last doc prescribed and i have been taking it for 2 days and I still have the symptoms. My questions are:
How to prevent H.Pylori from coming back ? ( I never have a late meal, I always 3 meals a day : 8am, 12pm, 8pm)
What cause the H.Pylori?
What would be a proper antibiotics/ medication to reduce the amount of H. Pylori?

Thanks in advance