How to prevent H. Pylori from coming back ?
I was diagnosed with H. Pylori by a blood test a year ago. The medical results showed that the number of bacteria is above the normal average ( it should be less than 15, and mine is over 30). He prescribed me with 2 kinds of antibiotics, taking it for 3 months. I was cured (blood test showed normal number of H. Pylori).In less than 6 months I got all the H. Pylori symptoms again : boasting, stomach discomfort, nausea, vomiting. I again ran a blood test and the results showed I once again had a H. Pylori. I changed to another doctor who prescribed me to take:
Dometic Domperidone 10mg: 1tb 3 times daily
Omeprazole                       : 1tb once daily
Synbio                               :2 capsules once daily
The medicine was finished within 10 days and i no longer have the symptoms.The blood test also confirmed.

It's been 5 months and now  I get the same symptoms again. I immediately took the medicine the last doc prescribed and i have been taking it for 2 days and I still have the symptoms. My questions are:
How to prevent H.Pylori from coming back ? ( I never have a late meal, I always 3 meals a day : 8am, 12pm, 8pm)
What cause the H.Pylori?
What would be a proper antibiotics/ medication to reduce the amount of H. Pylori?

Thanks in advance
You may not have H. pylori again. It may be symptoms of gastritis which can be the result of an H. pylori infection that was cleared up previously. You need to check with your doc to see if the bacteria is present or not. If it is not present, then you need to find out whether or not you're experiencing gastritis and begin treating it.