Gastroenterology Community
How to relief a crisis of Crohn-C or IBS-C

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I'm 21 years old female and I had my first crisis of strong abdominal pain with 15, I couldn't walk for several months, and at that time I didn't have a clear diagnosis of what was my problem. Since then I had pains in abdomen chronically after some months being well. My last and strongest crisis since I was 15 started last month, after I drank milk and ate cheese much more than I was used to, and since then I can't walk well and I stay most in bed. . I made an ultrasonography which showed my intestine is inflammed and i'm waiting for the result of a MRI.  It's the first time I relate this problem with an intestine problem, and I believe I have IBS-C or Crohn-C.
I'm looking for a way to get well, but I'm not sure which medicine to take. I stopped eating anything with lactose and much other stuff, but I'm still with pain everyday.
Medicines like Buscopan or Atroveran never worked for me, and since 2 days ago I started taking Azulfin and Ciprofloxacin, believing I might have Crohn or IBS.
So, I'm asking for a help of medicine I can't take to relief me of this crisis, I have much constipation and pain that makes me unable to walk. I'll take my ultrasonography and MRI results and bring it to a doctor as soon as I can, but I need a help to relief my pain as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Hey Joanna,
Welcome to the forum.

So sorry to hear about your suffering.
I will attempt to make a small difference with my suggestions.
Avoid all dairy products and all grains including breads, pastas, cereals etc.
Yes, there's life after dairy and grains. With the symptoms you have any substantial
reduction in the severity will warrant the sacrifice.
Try this for a week.
If no difference (this would surprise me) then go to the elimination diet. Do a search.
Purchase some good quality Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and start with 2T daily raw or in your cooking and increase by 1T weekly up to 4T daily (week 3)
EVCO is antiviral,antiparasitic,antimicrobial, antifungal and it produces no inflammation
when used in cooking (unlike most other cooking oils that are pro-inflammatory).
Your body will love you for this!
Do a saliva test for candida. Just search- u-tube has a few videos on this. Very easy and fast test. If tests positive, look up the candida diet and follow it Religiously for 6 months
in order to kill the candida.
Try pranayama breathing-look it up -
Drink plenty of water and consume water rich fresh organic vegetables and salads.
Best of luck, let me know if you need more info.
Blessings,
Nikodicreta