Hunger pains/pangs, upper abdominal pain (at top central), and nausea after eating.

After eating, I still feel hungry. At the same time, I have sharp pain right at the top of the stomach. I feel so hungry, that I feel light and slim.

Last month, was tested for diabetes and anaemia. All clear.

Does gastritis cause this? I've heard about ulcers, and sounds like it's that. But my doctor said it's likely to be gastritis. Been checked for H. Plyori, and was negative.
It does sound a bit like gastritis and that possibility should be checked out. Has your doc suggested either doing a trial test of using anti-reflux meds, or possibly doing an upper endoscopy? If not, you may want to bring up the subject. In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to follow a GERD-friendly diet. You can find a representative example at www.gicare.com in the 'diet' section.
Thanks for the advice. I went to see my doctor, and has prescribed me with omeprazole. I have been referred to a gastroenterologist for a consultation, in which they'll decide whether an endoscopy or a barium x-ray should be ordered. I was worried about cancer, but I would probably have been really ill, lol.

Thanks for the GERD-free recommendation. I will look into it, and take whatever action is needed in order to prevent GERD from coming back, followed by ulcer/gastritis complications.
Any help with the hunger pains. Have they got away?