Husband is suffering from reaccuring intestinal pain, bloating, burning, nassea and heaving
In January my husband became very ill. He was experiencing severe abdominal pain, with gas and belching that had a horrible odor of rotten eggs. His stomach was distended, he had nassea and he became dizzy and fatigued. We thought he had a stomach flu and it passed after three days. Then four days latter he woke with nassea and by early morning it had not passed. He ate lunch at 1130 and at 230 he was very dizzy and sick. His stomach began cramping and burning intensly, he became nasseated and gassy again. He was so dizzy that he could not drive and a coworker brought him home from work. An hour later I came home from work and had to help him get up to take him to the hospital. He was dizzy and sligtly incoherant and unable to focus. He then began to start passing a lot of blood in his diarhea. He was hospitalized for four days, durig this time they ran many tests, including 2 CT scans, ultrasound, colonoscopy, xrays, stool cultures, blood cultures and various labs. They were even watching his heart enzymes because they were high ( they figure it was due to blood loss). Nothing was found! Then after being discharged all of the symptoms persitsed except for the diarhea. More tests were run (endoscopy, another CT, HIDA scan, Lab work for pancreatic cancer, and an Upper GI with small bowell follow through), Nothing was found outside of two small ulcers in the duadwum. He becomes nasseated and gets the heaves out of no where. He has cramping and pains and his abdomen is sore and tender. He experiences itvching all over and his stool changes colors and becomes light colored and floats. When he has these spells his color changes and he becomes flushed or pale. The doctors are running out of tests and I am very scared. Please help!
Could a diet change cause all of this, even if it was only for a short time?