Gastroenterology Community
I NEVER feel full!

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I NEVER feel full!

I am a 25 year old type 1 diabetic. I have had diabetes for 17 years. I NEVER FEEL FULL! I can eat foods high in protien and always want more. Sometimes I act on it sometimes I dont. My diabetes is not controled due to the fact that I do not have any money to afford medicines. But I domy best. I dont sit around eating junk food all day but mostly healthy foods. I just came off of the atkins diet because the hunger was too horrible. It really was! I would get bad headaches and end up taking more medicine to get rid of thsoe headaches. I just dont know what is wrong with me. I never ever feel full! I drink tons of water, sugar free drinks, I eat 2 to 3 meals a day. I eat veggies and fruits. If someone knows what could be wrong or lead me in the right direction to finding out, I would really appreciate it.
One of the symptoms of diabetes is increased hunger.  Is there any program you can get on to get your medications and insulin paid for?  It is very dangerous to be a type 1 diabetic not on any medications.