I bleed when i go to the bathroom
I am a female 20 years old. My problem is that for the past 2-3 weeks I have been bleeding from my anus when I go to the bathroom. I see blood in my toilet paper and it hurt when the poop its coming out. I feel like it is a cut in my anus and that everytime I go to the bathroom it opens and so it hurts. I am worried because this has happen for 2 or 3 weeks now. And it doesn’t goes away. I was also wondering if this could be a side effect of me taking the pills Roaccutane for 3 months on Monday, so I was thinking that may be those pills had dry up my anus and that is why it hurts so much when I poo. Please help me.
seriously go see a doctor .. it could be a number of things .. sound like tou have a tear in your passage and these can get infected as it happened to me .. infection became an abscess .. mebbe try upping your fluid intake a bit more than usual .but not to much as you can upset you electrolyte balance .. but best not ignore it .. get some advise ..