Gastroenterology Community
I have a bad foil odder on my tongue when I put my finger on it...

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

I have been dealing with endometriosis and andometriosis  last two years..... Been to the emergency room 5 times in a year. I have no insurance and went to the ER this because my  left side below my rid cage has a sharp  side and lower back were my kidney is I am in so much pain... I have this really bad odder  on my tongue, it smells like copper or bowl odder. I have had this same odder when I had endometriosis this pass year off and on..... I have regular bowl moments that are normal color... and I have had a high temputure of 99.2 to 101.1 on a daily basses for the passed month and last year when I has endo.....for 6 months.
So they took a CT scan and blood work urine and came back with I have a lot of protein and some sign of Bactria in my urine.... So the Dr. said its a mystery what is going on with me. Dr have me Cipro to take for infection and to follow up with my FP.... The thing is I go to a clinic and I owe on my account, so they refuse to see me.... I have no idea what to do about my health and whats going on...  I have been having a achy pain in my aretha for about two months and not releasing all my urine have to push the rest out.... So I have been having sharp pain shooting down from my left side down through my aretha.... Plus I have been bloated really bad for the last two and half months now... I though maybe it was from the holidays, but I think I might have endometriosis again flaring up..I have gained weight about five ponds in 2 months and I am really concerned what is going on with me is it my kidneys or my endometriosis is back again and is effecting my other organs in my body???????.....PLEASE HELP ME with some input of what my condition? Anyone that can help me???? Thank you for you input
I forgot I have clammy hands and feet...I never use to have this...My hands and feet are always cold weird all my life....and have had a fever consistent 99.2 to 100.9 for the pass two months.....rc
Hi there!

Well without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections, inflammations, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities, growths/ masses etc. This could be a flare-up of endometritis as well. Without a specific diagnosis at hand it would be difficult to suggest a management plan. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank  you for your info... The only thing is that I have a share of cost medi-cal of $2100.00 and I have no  means of paying to go see my primary care physician or my gynecologist....
When I went to the ER 9 days ago they said they are going to bill me....But I cant follow up with the clinic I go to cause I owe them money....I am stuck  in a hard Place right now....

I am still in a lot of pain in my lower left back down to my uterus, even though I took the cipro for 5 days... Still feeling really fatigued no strength to stand to long or clean my house. Still have no appetite blotted in my stomach.
I have tingling and nerve pain in my joints going down my left side from my fingers down to my feet. Plus I think I have an infection in my sinuses too... Lots of pressure and bad headaches. I still have a temperature of 99.3 to 100.2 every day...Still gaining weight which I never had a problem with gaining weight ever in my life... I just don't know what to do next....tired of not being able to function daily.... Don't know what to do, very lost.... do you have any input??? Thank you for responding to my post DRKaul
I went to my OBGYN and saw my Dr that has been going through my endometriosis... She set up date 2/22/2013 for a biopsy of my endometrium to rule out cancer...
The reason is because of my bleeding only 10 after my last period. I started again having it for 8 days straight.. Plus every month my periods have been really off like 6 to 4 days early with severe pain in between periods....  I have been in a lot of pain and having pain in my chest and still have nerve pain going down my left side finger tips to my feet...still having a low temperature of 98.9 to 99.9....if the biopsy comes back good then she wants to do ablation in my endometrium area.
I have heard horrible story's about getting ablation of my uterus, because they ended up having more pain and bleed outside of the uterus..They end up getting a full hysterectomy... I really cant afford to go the long route and end up with having hysterectomy...

What do you think if it comes back good results and I hope they do...
should I get the Ablation of my uterus???  

should I get the Ablation of my uterus???   Thank you