I have diarrhea. Help?
It Started this morning i woke up had viral pain in my stomach and ran to the bathroom. I had diarrhea. Then, i went into the other room, diarrhea exploded in my pants i ran to the bathroom put on some new pants and only ate crackers and water and cheese for the whole day i felt horrible. I still feel bad right now.
Please Help.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  It sounds like you have a virus or food poisoning.  I would recommend eating a BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast), make sure you stay hydrated, and see a doctor if it doesn't improve in the next couple of days.
I recommend the same.  If this is just a one time occurence- I would remain hydrated and eat bland food.  No dairy.  I have all od those symptoms everyday and can sympathize! I hope you take it easy and remember to drink lots of fluids.  If the symptoms persist- I would see a doctor.  I don't know how old you are.  My chrohn's started at 14yrs when my endometriosis started.  Strange- I just realized that. Anyway- take care and you will be in my thought.  Wear comfy clothes:)