Gastroenterology Community
I have this feces/poop smell coing from my anus/rectum.

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

i have this smell coming from my anus/rectum area. it only happens at school and sometimes at my house. the odor smells like poop/feces. sometimes i cant smell it but others around me notce it. it started about 2 years ago. i eat fast but then tried to eat slower and the smell decreased a little. i shower all the time and make sure to clean my anus/rectum area everyday. becase of this smell  have become a very nervous person around others. im tired of this becasue its such a big distraction for me becuase im always thinking if im smelling or not. someone please help me!!!
Damn.. sorry to hear you have to deal with this. I have for 3 1/2 years, and it started when i was going through many rounds and changes of antipsychotics and antidepressants and feeling hated by everyone around me and it just started happening. Painful heat and sweat and then smells.. it was so difficult to make sense of it. Never was there any physical movements or processes causing it. The social ramifications.. wow. Here for you mate, though it seems like no one will ever understand or do much in response other than tearing you down and stomping on you.. gotta forgive, they feel they are doing whats right, but they dont know what you are faced with. Here for you, hope you are doing well
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. Ive also had problems with body odors for a long time. I found this site and i think it helped hide the fecal odors that were emanating from me. You should check it out also and see if it helps. http://www.pilulepet.com/en/