I look 6 months pregnant
My stomach looks like I'm 6 or 7 months pregnant.  I have had several x-rays, ultrasounds and ct scans. I've had 3 children but have never had this issue until after my third child.  I've been to an GI dr. and had a colonoscopy which turn out fine.  Now they are telling me I need to lose all my baby weight.  I'm losing my weight but everywhere but my stomach.  Something is not right but I cannot get anyone to give me any answers.  My stomach is enlarged and hard.  It's not soft and flabby like I would expect after giving birth.  I didn't realize there was anyone else out there with the same problem until I went online.  I don't know what to do next.  I am considering a tummy tuck since that seems to be my only option but I do not want to go down that route.  Not to mention....this may not be the right solution.  What do I need / or should I do next??
Insist on getting copies of your tests.  Some doctors feel that an ovarian cyst is harmless and won't say anything.  That could be causing the issue.  
Go to a different dr.  I had issues the same and and finally a barium enema revealed diverticulitis.  I also get concerned about the ovaries.  Good luck and kee me posted
did you also have a colonoscopy?  I would think something like that would have been found during that procedure but I'm unfamiliar with what diverticulitis is?  I don't have pain.  An occasional pain if I push on my stomach (left mid/bottom side) but everyone thinks I'm crazy.  I'm am losing weight which makes my stomach look even bigger.  The funny thing is that I feel the best in the morning and my lunch time (even if I haven't eaten anything but a banana for breakfast I take one bite of something and my stomach immediately expands.  By the evening is when it's at it worse.  Did they do all the other test that I mentioned above on you as well.  What were your symptoms and what kind of dr. performs a Barium enema (GI dr).