I need help
I have had horrible stomach pain, diarrhea and pain in my upper stomach for 7 months everyday. I also have lots of abdominal swelling to the point it look 6 months pregnant. I am 31 and am so tired of constant pain. I had a full hysterectomy a year ago. Since then, this has all developed. I have had so many tests done from upper and lower scopes, stool studies and more blood work than I thought possible. I have had thousands of dollars worth of food allergy tests and have eaten nothing but steamed white rice and organic chicken and broth every meal for over a month. I have seen specialists of all kinds. I am not getting better. My tests all showed no issues except that my surgery killed the good bacteria in my gut. I have spent thousands on probiotics and enzymes and anything people tell me will work. I have lost 23 lbs in the last month. I drink only water, usually of which is hot to help easy the discomfort. Please can someone help? I am a mom and wife and this is debilitating. I can't leave my home or even go to work anymore. The doctors and specialists can't seem to figure this out. Please I really need help.
HI,
How are you? I am sorry to hear what you have been through for the past year. Were there imaging studies done? If this started after your hysterectomy, were you able to have a follow-up consult with your gynecologist and were there tests after? Take care and hope to hear from you soon.