Gastroenterology Community
I need to know if my gallbladder has ruptured
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I need to know if my gallbladder has ruptured

I need someone to please help me with this.  I have a bad gallbladder full of stones.  I do not have insurance and have to the emergency room 4 times this month with attacks.  I have been having this pain under my right shoulder blade butbut not in the stomach like usual for two days now.  It hurts suverly like something is stuck.  My heart is hurting, can't really keep nothing down, throwing up acid the first day now all kinds of stuff.  Liquids even hurt to go down, starting to try to come out through my nose now not when i'm throwing up either.  I'm getting light headed constantly like i'm gonna pass out and that never happens to me.   When i try to have a BM hardly anything does but usually i'm having to throw up while trying to use the toilet. I can smell a odor coming out of my sweat like i have a infection. I've also been having cold sweats. I really need someone to tell me if my gallbladder has ruptured or what is going on with me.  PLEASE HELP ME!
Tags: ruptured