IBS??
I have been having bowel movement problems, but no specialist will see me without a refferal and I just moved to a new town. I get constipated 3-4 days out of the week, and then the other days my bowel movements are very soft, sometimes diareha where I need to go every 10 minutes. I get horrible cramps when I can't go, or horrible cramps when I need to go, I'll go to the bathroom and come back to my desk at work and feel like I didn't go enough, then get a stomach ache a couple minutes later and go to the bathroom again, but feel like not enough came out! I am always bloated and uncomfortable. It doesn't matter what I eat or my activities; this happens weekly.
It does sound like IBS but you should make an appointment with a regular doctor to get a referral to a GI doctor.  You can try adding more fiber to your diet which may help.