Ibuprofen and stomach pain?
I suffer chronic tension headaches and take maybe 2 to 4 ibuprofen a week. On two occasions in the last month, after taking ibuprofen I've had pain in my stomach lasting for about an hour shortly after taking the pills - yesterday was one of those occassions and it was quite painful.

I haven't noticed any blood in my stool but for the past month or so I have had mild diarrhoea, but I thought that might be due to having a pretty crappy diet lately of fast foot.

What should I do?

I am 21, non smoker, don't drink much and healthy BMI.
I, also have this problem if I take ibuprofen or any type of NSAID.  I know they can be tough on the stomach.  You may try taking them with food or milk to see if it helps at all (it doesn't with me, but I know some people that it does help).  Also try not to lay down for at least an hour after taking the medication - it'll help cut down on the possibility of stomach acid coming back up into the esophagus and causing pain.

Best of luck!