Ibuprofen and upper abdominal bloating?
About 3-4 years ago I was going through Anorexia and heard that "A Motrin a day burns the fat away". Well to put it simply I took it over the top and ended up taking about 15-30 pills a day for about 3ish months.
Keep in mind I was 14 or 15 yrs old, dehydrated, extremely underweight, malnourished, and my whole body was already in chaos already.

About 2 years after I developed severe stomach bloating that would leave my abdomen distended for days on end and would leave me in pain. About 5 months ago I started noticing my feet throbbing and would then become red and swollen. Then recently my bloating moved to my upper abdomen and has been a consistent problem for about a month or so.
It worsens every time I eat and prilosec does not help. And my ultrasound (gallbladder) came back normal. It constantly feels like I have had WAY too much to drink or eat (fullness), burning, distended, and I feel like I have a lot of water retention all over my body.

I guess I'm just wondering what could be causing this? Could it be related to the excessive ibuprofen dosage? Is it worth mentioning to my doctor and what will she most likely say when I visit her this week?