I'm a .......
I'm a 29 year old female. That suffers from Anxiety and Panic disorders. I have been experiencing  burning in my chest and stomache. But my chest pains feels like  I am having a heart attack. My throat burns and I am always full.I was wandering could gastritis cause aniexty symptoms. Do I really have anixety or just symptoms because of the gastritis  

This discussion is related to Stomach pain.
I can totally relate.. I have bad anxiety and added with my illness it only makes your anxiety much much worse being sick.  Like i'm worried about going to public places without knowing where a garbage can or sink/bathroom is in case I need to throw up (24/7 nausea i'm dealing with)

so I think chronic illness affects anxiety over time.  If you're having stomach pain and your throat burns it sounds like reflux of some kind to me.  I'd get into the doctor asap and they'll probably look into ulcers or put you on some ant-acid medication for you to try (nexium ect.) but hang in there..also you could ask him for something to help calm your nerves.  I know I need it :S in the meantime I wouldn't sit down or lie down immediately after meals, maybe prop yourself up at night so you don't get reflux until you get into a doctor.