Intense Stomach Pain when drinking alcohol
Im am a 24 year old male and have been drinking alcohol mainly on weekends, occasionally once during the week, since I was about 15.  I usually drink 12-20 beers in a night and my stomach will feel fine.  I used to also drink hard alcohol such as whiskey and vodka, but don't anymore.  I had been able to drink anything with no problem until I was 19 the first time i had a stomach pain,, I had about three whiskey drinks and almost immediately after had very sharp intense stomach pain at about my bellybutton. I tried to eat, drink water, and even throw up, but nothing would cure it, so i layed on my bed rollling around in pain which lasted a total of about 20 minutes.  After that I still had drank hard alcohol and about once every five sessions I would experience the same pain that would still last about 20 minutes.  It progressively got worse through about four years til I'm at the point to where If I try to drink hard alcohol i am almost guaranteed to experience the piercing pain, yet I can still have 12-20 beers in one night and feel fine,, What could this be.. I'm not looking for a cure so I can keep drinking hard alcohol,, but I am curious of what these symptoms may be?
hey ummm maybe you are allergic to those sorts of drinks??

im the same tho its with most drinks, especially wines! i get sharp pains all over my stomach in my sides, under my ribs and sometimes my arms and legs. the doctor told me to try drinking a different type of drink but that didnt help cause it still happened! i dont know cause im only 19 and im not a big drinker, but when i have about 2 even the pain starts, i do have a kidney diseas so that may play a part but if you get some info please let us know aye, its wierd and really annoying.
cheers