Internal Gas Smell
I'm smelling something foul that seems to be coming from inside my body. I ask my friends if they smell it, but no one does. This is leading me to believe that I have some internal gas backed up inside my digestive system. I've gone to the hospital and all the doctors tell me they have never heard of such a thing or it's only acid reflux (which I've never known to create a smell exclusive to the host). I'm starting to become worried. Can anyone provide me with some insight as to what this possibly may be?
Actually, the odor may indeed be acid reflux, or rather a symptom of GERD. This particular symptom is usually associated with some sort of delayed digestion (due to dyspepsia, perhaps?). When the food hangs out too long in the stomach, it starts... well, rotting, really. (Think about it: you have meat or cheese or even vegetables and fruit hanging out in an area that's at about 100 degrees, with hydrochloric acid and bacteria going at it. After a few hours you're bound to get something smelling bad.)

There are a few herbs that help with this, such as shatavari and xiao yao wan, but I'd recommend going to a holistic practitioner (aryuvedic, traditional chinese medic or acupuncturist, holistic physician) for advice, in addition to your doctors.

Good luck.