Internal Rectal Pain
I started to have this pain in my mid 20's,it starts with the urge to have a bowel movement then I'm knocked to my kness with so much pain that I have to lay on my side with a pillow tucked between my legs and last night while at work it hit me worse than ever,never before did it make me break out in a cold sweat,the pain was such that it made me want to vomit,I sat on the loo (toilet)while being racked with pain,it made me feel somewhat disoriented and lightheaded,thought my innards were about to explode,I have been eating alot of corn of late which is one of my fav veggies and me thinks I better stop due to in my bowel movements w/pain the kernals didn't digest,usually I have wot some call IBS,tis not solid and blood and mucus happen during these episodes,have any of ye experienced this????

iceire
Since my last original post I haven't another episode but I did notice something,...when I eat my first meal of the day which is late afternoon within an hour I'm on the loo (IBS) then around 9:30 pm I will have a late meal and nothing happens,this has happened since Tuesday,23rd.
Anyway I need info or advice and even some feed back on my 1st posting.

Thankye