Involintary bubbles of gas comming out
I have a problem that I am only starting to be able to put into precise words. I let out little bubbles of air from my anus which I have absolutely no control over, but is detectable from anyone close to me. In wanting to fix this problem I targeted my intestines and stomach. I took a laxative, emptied my bowel and still the same uncontrollable bubbles of air came out. I took probiotocs, fibre products, and resorted to colon hydrotherapy, which emptied out pounds of fesses that I had lying around in my intestines. A day after this treatment I still have uncontrolled bubbles of air coming out, but they don't smell as bad.

By deductive reasoning, I realized that it can't be gas from the intestines that is the cause of the problem. But it is the area around my anus, or my bodies ability to hold gas in that is the cause of this passing of "gas". I believe that this can be the problem because when I observe this area it doesn't feel normal. My anus constantly feels as if it is wanting to push out, or "active" in other words. It doesn't feel relaxed and normal like it used to. This would explain why I am letting air out even after emptying my body of fesses.

I'm not to educated about my body down there, but do you know what can be causing this, ie, the mechanics down there, or have any suggestions as what to take, do, or see to effectively lead me to heal this.

It is ruining my social life, and I am in urgent need for a cure or even a diagnosis.

Any information would help,
thank you

Hi Shade22. I’m feel awful of what is happening to you. Whats crazy is that I have the same problem. I have been to doctors and taken medicine but nothing works. I was wondering did you ever find any help?  

Thanks,

Lorie
Im experiencing the same thing bubble gas like when im standing and sittting down. its awful i cant smell it but people around me can. ive gotten a sigmoidoscopy and breath test all came back fine but the problem is still occuring. have you had any help with this since then
I still have the same problem!

today I was at a night club and I had embarrassing gas.

My solution at this point is to buy:
http://****.***/order-online/#ecwid:category=0&mode=category&offset=0&sort=nameAsc

hope that helps.