Is Matula Herbal Formula™ proven to cure H pylori?
I have just been told that my endoscopy/colonoscopy came back positive for H pylori.
In researching about this, I found it can cause stomach cancer and there is a site claiming
that  Matula Herbal Formula can cure it in 30 days, herbal medicine with no side effects.
Is there any body out there that has taken this herbal treatment and can vouch for its efficacy?
Thanks.
Has anybody diagnosed with H Pylori tried the Matula Herbal Tea and rid of the problem?
I did.
I have completely freed myself from this parasite.
It works. You feel better in a week.
Best
Victor
was there any side effect of using Matula Herbal Tea

rgds

kevin
I am also considering to consume that, Anyone else tried Matula Herbal Tea and get cured? Please give comments.. Crying in pain ;(

Thanks,
Karen
I too am considering the tea but am very skeptical at almost $200 for the treatment, any positive feedback out there?
crying in pain, abdominal cramps acid reflux all sorts of issues, rib discomfort back pain, h pylori positive, i will pay anything to get rid of this bug and get back to normal, someone coach me !!!
where to buy matula herbal formula in dubai
Did you find a way to help with the h pylori?
I am awaiting my test results, I have what we believe is an ulcer right now. I have never had an issue before. I was wondering if you hve done anything that has worked for you?
I am not wanting to take medication being the success rate to get to of h pylori does not seem to high with it.
Hi I'm in the same situation with possibly. Pylori and I have an ulcer.
Wondering what measures you ended up taking that were successful?
matula herbal formula works great I used the tea bag twice used the first steeped one at night and the second steeped tea in the morning I got raging cramps from the tea because other bacteria took over BUT HONEY on toast with some cinnamon took care of that problem (honey antibacterial ) I took the tea for double the time considering I double steeped the bags I NOW FEEL AMAZING I couldn't even eat steak with out dying of pain couldn't drink alcohol no fatty or greasy foods or I'd be in bed with a stomach ache
Hey. I'm a male and I'm going thru this same issue like u for 8 months now. How u feeling? Did u find anything that worked out for u? I want to try this tea but $200 is alot for tea. But if it works y not.
do not be fooled IT DOES NOT WORK!!!! i have tried it myself and guess what.. i still have H-Pylori. i took it for 2 months, so double the dosage, as it claims to get rid of candida too if taken for 2 months. not only it didnt get rid of Candida and h-Pylori, it made my stomach hurt even more than ever before. now i wake up every morning feeling nauseous thanks to this "mirracle tea". dont waste your money on it. claims that you get your money back is also rubbish, as they will not refund postage fees, then you have to get a medical certificte from your GP and that costs money too, around £25, and after you send all the proof that you still have H-Pylori after the treatment, the company fails to respond... if this is not a scam, then what is it?
We should start a face book support group. Email me ***@****
I wish I would of seen this before I bought the tea. I started taking it three days ago and my stomach is hurting today. There is a couple of other options I'm looking into right now. Dr. Becker and a site called what the cause. These two men make so much more sense than a tea from out of the country. Wish I had the money to test the tea and see what it contains
Hello, I found H-Pylori positive. I just started taking the tea from today. i will retest after the course is finished and let you know.
I went to the doctor and found out that I had this madness I was so up set because I had been in pain for mouth and my hair was coming out I kept asking the doctor what is going on with my body he just couldn't tell me so I went to see someone else about it and found out I had this madness. I'm using a pep obis chewable 2 three time a day, antibiotic call FLAGYL with a strawberry milk with probiotic in it and PRILOSEC antibiotic 1 two time a day it's working but it a slow treatment my pain is not as bad but my body still hurt just a little. may what I using will help someone that has did H Pylori. ask your Doctor for a regiment that can help you they have a date base to get the right treatment for you.   good luck      
Hi how did your treatment go with the matula tea
I have H.ployri and have for some yrs now ive had the medications and still have this thing. I would like to know how do we get rid of it without stopping the things we love to eat and drinking. My stomach is alway now blowed and can never get comfortable im unable to enjoy anyhing without worrying whats going to happen to me afterwards. Im so over this taking over my life. Any helpers out there why? can we get operated and get rid of it that way.
Need answers..
I have this wretched organism. Burning stomach every time I eat, followed by soreness around the ribs.  I always feel nauseous when I eat.  My stomach is constantly upset, burping and painful.  Now I am waiting to see a gastroentologist privately, I cannot take no more.   I will have to pay out of my pension and cut back on food and warmth.  Cutting back on food will be easy.lol.  Just so fed up with the National Health Service. I have been back and forth to the hospital but am still at the point I first started with.   Had an intensive course of antibiotics but the organism came back,  If I leave the organism untreated, I will end up with stomach cancer.  The pain is horrendous.