Gastroenterology Community
Is anyone familiar with these symptoms as being gallbladder related?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is anyone familiar with these symptoms as being gallbladder related?

I am trying to discern whether or not my symptoms are due to gallbladder problems.  I have known gallstones, but no inflammation was present when I had an ultrasound.  Apparently, because I had no inflammation at the time, my doctor wasn't too worried about gallbladder issues.  I have pain in many places along the right side of my body.  I know that some of these symptoms are suggestive of gallbladder problems such as a dull ache under ribs on right side, radiating to my back, mild nausea, and pain near my right shoulder blade.  However, I also have chronic moderate to severe right jaw pain and pain in my right trap. muscle, along with pain down the right side of my neck.  More importantly, I have regular bouts of feeling "toxic" or poisoned.  During these times it seems like I am also more sensitive to smells, mold, chemicals, etc.  Has anyone heard of these toxic feelings as being associated with gallbladder problems? It sometimes then progresses to a sore throat and swollen glands, which then dissipates after a few days.  Any help would be much appreciated. This is my first online post ever, by the way, so please forgive my "expansivenss!"