Gastroenterology Community
Is it nonulcer stomach pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is it nonulcer stomach pain

It is almost 3 month till now, I developed a symptom of exessive belching. I feel that my stomach develops gas after (either eating/drinking or not) and suddenly I feel my rapid heart beat, and I start to feel uncomfortable and a heavy feeling on my chest. All this is reliefed after I burp, I burp till I feel relaxed. (Burping is not necessary with eating or drinking sometimes I am working and I feel an urgent need to burp because I am feeling not comfortable).

I do not vomit, I do not have nausea, but I had lost almost 3.5 KG over the 3 month, mainly because I had stopped eating. Why? Because of the general discomfort I feel in my abdomen.

A month ago, I started feeling a dull, heving feeling on my left side of the abdomen (left to the naval and to the pelvic bone below my kidney). I do not see any kind of bloating, but I feel gas, and I hear my abdomen sometime making sounds and moves as if a snake is inside me. Sometimes I pass gas easily and sometime not. I pass stool on average every two days. Nothing strange in my stool, and I did a blood occult test and was negative, also I did an U/S 2 month ago and was normal.

My eating habits had changed, I eat fruit yougurt only, sometimes 4-5 biscuits, I cut on milk, soda, spicy food, fat, ..etc
I hardly have a meal, I sometimes eat 1-4 fruits, drink water 1-3 cups a day, or eat donuts and I call it a day. I am thin ( 166 cm and weight 33.5 KG), I am not happy about my weight and want to increase it but don't know how. I am afraid something bad is going with me. I am a GAD and OCD sufferer.

Can someone give me a clue what is going on with me please......