Is this Hemorrhoids or something else?
For the past few weeks, I've been having what I believe to be hemorrhoids and noticing blood on the tissue everytime. A few times, I've seen spots of blood on the stool. I've used a whole 12-pack of suppositories and hemorrhoid cream and it has not gone away yet.  I've had hemorrhoid problems for years now but i don't remember it being like this or lasting for weeks. I'm not sure its been a month yet. I'm not sure if its because i drink lots of soda and junk food including buffalo wings every other day, but even before i don't think it caused my hemorrhoids to last for nearly a month before. Plus i also believe that i have what looks to be an anal fissure below my rectum that's been there for as long as i can remember. I can't seem to get rid of that either.

I bought Metamucil yesterday to put some fiber in my system because i read that lack of fiber and not drinking lots of water makes the hemorrhoids worse. And i bought more suppositories.  But i'm still worried that it may be something else. Am i just being paranoid or should i worry?