Is this the symptom of gastroparesis?
Hello

I can't digest foods properly and they are remaining in my stomach too long and I have no appetite many times and often live on liquids and soups .aftrer a complete meal , my stomach is completely messed up and then I have problem even with liquids.Not other symptoms of gp is seen:no pain, no reflux, no bloating, no vomiting, no diarrhae, no early fullness after begining eating. no docs here in Iran could have detected my illness and there are not any test for detection of gp here.

My question is , can my illness be caused by gp or other factors may be involved?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Do you not have gastric emptying scans in Iran?  Yes, it sounds like your problem might be gastroparesis.  Have you tried eating a low-fiber, low-fat diet and many small meals throughout the day?
Hi  patient915

Yes we don't have gastric emptying test in Iran. I 'm on a low-fiber, but not low fat diet because I don't have any problem having a high - fat meal.
And I divide my food into small meals,too.Need to say that I'm not always having the disorder , on rare occasions , even after getting my illness so sever, all of sudden I get better and I can eat even substantial solid&liquid foods(1000- 2000 calories) throughout a day , yet, most of the times I 'm on a liquid and small meal diet ,and so continue to lose my weight .and when I start to eat,and in spite of feeling full( my stomach may be empty,though) unless I fear that I'm messed up,  I do like to continue to eat, that is, no early fullness.

Thanks.

Gastroparesis is not usually an off-and-on disorder and if it only comes occationally, then it probably isn't gastroparesis.  Have you tried any medications for this?
yes, I have been on Reglan(luckily without any side effects for me) which i got a little results and Domperidon, Eritromycin,which didn't get t much help.mu doc prescribed Colorofac retard which didn't work ,too. I also had endoscopy and ct scan each twice within tree months ago and everything was O.K
It sounds like you don't have gastroparesis.  I would recommend you ask for a barium swallow test or an upper GI small bowel followthrough.