Gastroenterology Community
Issues
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Issues

It has been reacuring on a daily basis it would seem. i get up and face the day feeling fine, great. I go to work eat as anyone does. Then, toward the end of the day, begin feeling a dull pain in my left testicle. This dull pain gets worse as the evening gets later. It makes me feel like going to the bathroom, but i cant. It feels backed up and uncomfortable. anything i ate, i feel like throwing up, and sometimes do. the first time was the worst actually, it was just in my stomach. I ate a large beef burger and fw]ell asleep, only then to wake up around 4am with a serious stomach ache which wore off in a couple of agonising hours but since then. As i mentioned, I'm fine in the morning and day but it starts to creep up on me during the day. Last night , thew up again and i begin feeling slight relie but still paced around in pain. The pain seemed to have moved from my left testicle to the left side of my stomach. i eventually fell asleep around midnight and just woke up now. Its 2am, and i feel fine, back to normall, no pain....untill tomorrow evening when the feeling  returns....e coli? std? ulser? i have no clue.