Gastroenterology Community
Just a little weird

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Just a little weird

Ok this is kinda weird but...

One day I was in the bathroom tending to my business. And as sometimes happens it was particularly messy business. Well it turned out we were just about out of tp so I decided to just hang my butt over the tub use the hand held shower nozzle. It turned out to be a much easier method and i felt a lot cleaner when I was done. Nothing worse than getting your thumb all messy. And fact is I decided I liked it better than the usual cleaning method. I've heard that European toilets have water nozzles built right in. So I've gotten in the habit of cleaning up this way. Well one day I felt like I hadn't quite finished the chore so I angled the nozzle into the the area in question. And I found that after some water found its way into the region things proceeded quite well. In fact I found myself doing some internal cleaning rather than just the external. Like every day. Not like a full enema just squirting some warm water up in there and getting it all clean. But the other day I was listening to the radio and they mentioned that Napoleon had daily enemas and they actually think it may have had something to do with his death. So now I'm wondering if there's any health risk involved with this activity.