Gastroenterology Community
LARGE LUMP JUST BELOW MY BELLY BUTTON!!!!!

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

i am a 25 year old female in decent shape, i am slightly overweight and i eat a very healthy diet, and recently i noticed a lump below my belly button, at least an inch or two wide.  it is hard and does not push in like a hernia.  i can still feel it when i lay down, it is somewhat painful but not horrible. i do not feel a pulse in it that i can tell. i have been amazingly tired for about a month, i threw up everything i ate the other day and last night i had very minor vaginal bleeding. the lump can be felt when a finger is placed in my belly button and slight downward pressure is applied, or even a flat hand laid on my belly button and some slight pressure applied and it is noticeable. i am really getting worried but i don't have any health insurance and i don't want to go to the doctor and be told i am constipated!  i do seem to be have regular bowel movements, and the vomiting is not becoming a habit.  i don't really think it is a hernia even thought it is in an area that is normally associated with umbilical hernias. could it be an ectopic pregnancy??????  i would think it would be impossible to have one so high??  wouldn't it be closer to my fallopian tubes?