Gastroenterology Community
LLQ pain upon movement, major Gas but i cant pass it

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

For two days as of today i have had lower stomach and flank pain to my belly button. My stomache has extended to like i am 5 months prego. I feel like im full of gas but unable to pass any!!!!  I dont even feel it moving as you usually feel gas. the pain is just above my left hip to belly button. Its even hard to urinate and painful as i push to empty my bladder, but no infection per DR in bladder. I try to pass the gas but its even painful to do that. when i try to have a BM weather loose or firm stools it is painful , and i have to strain just to pass a BM even though i am not constipated. I have alot of pressure like gas in my back as well. Cold chills loss of wanting food, it even hurts to breathe, caough, sneeze or just moving!!!

Please..anyone have an idea of whats wrong??