Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
I did a laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in July 2010 after feeling ill since March 2010 with diarrhea and vomiting 3-4 times per week. Thought i was Pregnant, but found out i had 3 Gallstones about 1/2 inch in diameter. I could not stand the smell of certain types of food and was taking Nexium, Motillium, Zantac, Gravol and occassionally, Dica. I was also taking, Valium in April as the Doctor said i was stressed at work due to my illness. While on the tablets i was somewhat ok. But once i came off i was right back to being ill again. i was so weak at times i was anemic (and i only menstrate 4 times per year.) After the sugery i was feeling pretty much ok for exactly 2 months. I even ate ice cream once in a while. I must admit though that after the surgey i started to watch very carefully the types of food i ate. i ate no fried food. no soda. drank lots of water and cranberry juice. whole grain cereal, wheat bread, fruits every morning lots of vegetables etc.

Two months after the operation, i am sick again. But just not as bad as before. I feel nauseous every now and again, upset stomach, diarrhea, and slight heart burn.
I did a Barium meal 5 days before the surgery and i had no ulcers.

I would like to find out why i am still feeling ill after doing the surgery? I am trying to stay strong and not think too much about it because the more i think about it is the more depressed i feel. Looking forward to a response.