Large Hiatal Hernia
I recently had an endoscope done in which they found a "large hiatal hernia". The doctor stated I had it and said nothing else about it while standing next to me right after the proceedure.  Is this dangerous? Are there complications or symptoms I should watch for? Is there something I can do to get rid of it?
I also have one and have found that as long as I do not eat choclate, pepermint, drink soda, smoke, I am ok.  Yesterday I had a brownie and today I am paying for it.  I am having very bad heartburn and my chest and right side are hurting.  

I am also have endo and have started PT for pelvic pain.  The theripist did the message on my stomach that really help my heartburn...Amazing.....

Good luck
Some chiropractors are able to adjust hiatal hernias, you might look to one of them to see if they can help you.  Good luck!