Large flesh in stool
I went to the bathroom early this afternoon and passed a hard lumpy stool. I've been constipated for the last few days so it didn't worry me until before I took the second dumb I felt a little cramp, and I had the urge to go again. The second time I moved my bowel movement there were hard lumpy ones and the last one that came out was soft. It wasn't a diarhhea but it was soft and it floats on the toilet. I was about to flush it until it caught my attention that it doesn't look normal at all. It looks like plastic or a whitish flesh that tagged along and wrapped around the lumpy stool. I grapped my gloves and had to inspect it. It looks like a flesh or a lining of some sort. And it also look like a fat, and it is tender to touch. The color is not pink but more whitish and it is stretchy. It almost feel like a blob. I can't think of anything what it is and it really scares me. I have been taking fiber and probiotics 2 times a day for the the last month and it really helps me regulate my bm daily. But it seems that when I started taking my collagen +c with my cranberry concentrate I started feeling constipated. Though I still move my bm daily but it is harder and lumpy. I don't have any pain or whatsoever in my abdominal area and no blood in my stool either. The color of my stool are actually dark brown. I am just worried what's going on and it it is scary to see that your deficating a flesh. I took a picture of it so that I can show it to my doctor when I see him. Thank you and hope someone can get me some answers.
29 year old. Female.
Maybe it was an intestinal polyp. I can't think of anything else.