Laxative overdose?
how much is a laxative overdose? i have had 2 bottles of magnesium citrate, one at 6 pm yesterday and one at 4 PM, 2 dulcolax tablets 4pm, MoviPrep 32 ounces of MoviPrep and will be taking another 32 ounces of MoviPrep at 4 AM in the morning.
Hi there!

Though there is no arbitrary limit, this would be an overdose and is better avoided. If the symptoms do not seem to improve with regular dosages, it is advised to see a primary care physician or a gastroenterologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thank you for your information. My gastroenterologist had me take that much before a procedure because the first bottle of magnesium citrate did not work. I was so weak before the procedure that I kept feeling like I was going to collapse at any minute, was very shaky and could not think straight. Luckily I made it through no worse for the wear. Thank you for your advice.