Leaky gas, but people don't smell
Hello everybody....

It's one week that I pass gas, I mean I have gas incontinence, but some people around me (friends and family members) said they don't smell anything, but still I'm confused, because I notice the others reactions like sneezing and... (But there are no comments of bad smell)
And my peepee don't smells like peepee, it smells like plastic...

I don't know what to do...
Is it imposible that my gas dosen't smell?!

And another thing is that since some times ago I used to stay in toilet for long times and straining, but with no reason. Now my doctor gave me Metronidazoel, Bismuth (But don't have Helicobacter pylorai), Antipsycotic Halopridoel 0.5 and Flauvaxamine and antispasmatic Colpermin...

Do I have to believe that my gas dosen't smell? What kind of expert do I have to visit for my incontinence?!

Hope you all the best...
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  If your family and friends say that they don't smell anything, then I think you need to believe them and realize that strangers behavior probably has nothing to do with you.  Also, everyone passes gas everyday, it is a perfectly normal thing.  Why are you straining when you are on the toliet?  Are you constipated?  Do you have problems with anxiety?
Thx dear patient915...

yeah, I have problem with anxiety, and another thing...
But in case of constipation, I don't know...

If I accept that it dosen't smell, then what about the incontinence?! there should be a problem that I can't control my flatus..!!
I hope that this is a problem with nerves, not IBS or something like that..
How often are you having bowel movements?  What is their consistency?  What do you mean by incontinence; do you mean that you are passing gas unconsciously?
I have bowel movements once or twice a day, but it's some how unussual. some days ago, I guess because of antibiotics (Metronidazole and bismuth) it was hard, black and smelling like plastic. but now, that my drugs are over it's a little loose, but not diarrhea...

and about the gas, sometimes I can control it, i mean, I can do it by myself, but sometimes i feel something kicking my anus, 2 or 3 drops...
Dang, dang, dang, it's not like normal passing gas, and nowadays i don't call it gas, I don't know if it's realy gas...!!

And my problem is that I can't believe my family members or the friends who said they don't smell anything....
When someone sniffing or looking at me I'm paranoid and going crazy...!!
It sounds like you might have a fixed delusion.  The main thing that makes me think this is that you say that you can't believe your family members or the friends who said they don't smell anything.  I would recommend that you see a therapist to discuss your issues.
Thankssssssssss dear paitent915, I feel more much better today, just after reading about the people who think they are sick, but in fact they are not and I'm going to see a psycologist....!!

I hope that all of these were delusion....

I will be glad if I can help this community, now I can immagine that how hard is this....!!
Good, I'm glad you are on your way to finding out what is wrong and I'm glad you feel better today.