Gastroenterology Community
Left Side Pain

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Left Side Pain

For years I have experienced a sharp, pain under the left side of my rib cage. I had tried every type of medical course with no good results. However, I stumbled on an article on L - Glutamine and decided to give it a try. It has been a miracle. I take one well rounded table spoon of the powder in a small cup of Crystal Lite in the evening. It took about four days for the pain to go away completely. In addition, I had quite a bit of pain in my left shoulder. It is almost gone as well. This stuff is a miracle for me! It has been over two months, and I am virtually pain free!

My younger brother started on L - Glutamine a week ago. He is already seeing great results for his chronic pain as well.

I'm at work, so I don't have the book in front of me. Go to Amazon and type in L - Glutamine. There is as book available (.99 cents + shipping) that better explains the properties of L - Glutamine. Check it out - I am a believer!

This discussion is related to left side pain.
Have a Gastro question?
100,000+ doctor answers