Gastroenterology Community
Left shoulder/blade and arm pain!!!

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Left shoulder/blade and arm pain!!!

I seem to be having constant left shoulder and arm pain sort of feels like a pinched nerve all throughout my left arm up into my shoulder and sometimes neck! This recently occured after I was put on protoxin due to having inflammation in my stomach due to stress and drinking..That problem went on for about a year until I was put on the protoxin for it! I still seem to have gas, with frequent belching..I was wondering if anybody else has experinced this problem and if so is there anything that helps?!! I've been to the docotor and they put me on inflammation medecation for my arm, but I dont really think thats the problem is it just gas? Im on edge thinkin its symptoms of a stroke or heart attack but im not having any other signs of that...any help would be appreciated thanks!