Left side discomfort
I'm not sure how to really explain this, but I will try my best

I have a dull ache, not painful but just a dull ache at the very left side of my torso... the ache basically goes from the lower left quadrant abdominal to the upper left quadrant... or in a nutshell, from my hip (ilium) to the bottom of my rib cage.

my bowel movements seem normal and stool seem normal as well. I'm 26 years old, I workout and I have pretty healthy eating habits for the most part (mediterranean diet).

I read somewhere on this site that it could be Splenic-flexure syndrome...when I do lay down on my left side, I can feel something under my rib cage beating, almost like how a heart beats... Im gonna assume thats my spleen since thats where its located.

Anybody come across something like this before?
I've had the same exact problem for 10 months and have had numberous test.  Everything is normal.  This is driving me nuts.  Does anyone have an answer?

Could this be stress related?
This is driving me nuts to. Ive had this going for about a year now.

My appetite has not been effected
My weight has not been effected
My excessing at the gym has not been effected
Playing full court basketball has not effected me

The only thing I can think of is stress. I had a terribly stressful job from Oct. 2006 to Oct. 2007. That year was horrible and I truly disliked my supervisors. Also, I have PTSD... anxiety comes and goes whenever it feels like it

But from the sounds of it, I would have to assume its stress related - the only thing that makes logical sense at this point

Anybody else with the same symptoms as Rheb and I ?
i too have a left sided ache.  it eases with position really.  sometimes under my ribcage in front sometimes in the back.  i've had labs and ct scan.  the only thing ever found was a mildly elevated amylase level.  at times i have diarrhea which is like ibs also related to having my gallbladder out 3yrs ago.  i'm 31 and a single mom so this worries me!